Cman

LeftistStupidityAbounds
Euro 2020 - Racist Italians

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just when you thought liberal stupidity could not achieve even greater heights......The Economist proves the world wrong.....HAHAHA  

I mean, don't they know that Italians are people of color? LOL

Capture.JPG

Edited by Cman

Guess they don't know bout Hannibal coming over the freaking mountains on his elephants and conquering them people?

Google the movie True Romance.  Moors and Sicilians scene for graphic historic context. 

They look pretty colorful to me.  Why didn’t “The Economist” just come out and say what they mean, to wit, there are no blacks (or should I have said African American, African Italian??? heaven forbid I just called them blacks) on the team? That raises the question has “The Economist” ever been to Italy? I have and there’s not a whole of lot of what they mean by people of colour in Italy.  Furthermore, “The Economist” is completely ignoring the possibility that the “People of Colour”, if any, who tried out for the team didn’t make it.  Or, is “The Economist” telling the entire world that every football team should have at least one token black player to make everything look fair?  I wonder, will “The Economist” be telling China that they must have a people of colour on their teams during the Olympics too? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Don't even bother looking at the Japanese National team.  Not a brother in sight.  

To be fair to Italy, the last really good black guy they had acted like a total jackass and cut his career short.  

Edited by Heron25

2 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Don't even bother looking at the Japanese National team.  Not a brother in sight.  

To be fair to Italy, the last really good black guy they had acted like a total jackass and cut his career short.  

That's RACIST!!

156329477.jpg

Just now, Cman said:

That's RACIST!!

156329477.jpg

zactly.

They're Italians- they make no bones about being racist.  They didn't want to take a knee in support of blm ties.  They finally agreed to take a knee only if the other team took a knee and Italians wanted to be respectful to them, not BLM.  

There's a theory that Southgate picked 3 black players to take the final pens to prove a point when he had better pk takers on his bench.  

Chiellini also put a curse on Saka right before he stepped up to take his pen.  

2 mins ago, Heron25 said:

There's a theory that Southgate picked 3 black players to take the final pens to prove a point when he had better pk takers on his bench.  

Chiellini also put a curse on Saka right before he stepped up to take his pen.  

Every Italian on earth cursed Saka at that very moment..... :wee:

cdn.jpg

3 mins ago, Cman said:

cdn.jpg

don't try that malocchio stuff with me

Malocchio. | fav things | Pinterest

1 hour ago, Cman said:

cdn.jpg

I was gonna say, I pull the mal occio on him and on all the Brits.  Horns!!  I don't like soccer but I had to watch with the Italians playing for the championship.  My dad, may he rest in peace, would have loved it.

But it was odd, while watching the game and the final shoots, I noticed that the three Brits who missed were black,  In the back of my mind, I thought, the Pommies are not gonna like that.  Sure enough, the Brit racism hit the fan.  In their defense, partially though, how much money was lost by how many Brit bettors   I would be pissed too.

So the Azzurri didn't have any Siggies on the team and won!!!.  Viva L'Italia