john1234

First one in awhile

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Gotta love the old poacher tactic of catching 20” Bass and hiding them in the woods……I asked him to put the fish back because it was under size and he did not appear to speak English but I guess he knew enough to not leave a fish that small just laying around where anyone could see it…….Boston Harbor.

E09DC0B7-C43F-46ED-BBE5-54F3D4216C73.png

No one speaks English when poaching. So it seems. Even if he didn’t speak English he knew what you meant. 

He know exactly what he's doing when he walk the fish out the water. Doesnt need  to speak english to explain to him this is wrong. Next time pull out a work ID and just tell him to put the fish back.

See this all the time!

Always say something in English and Spanish. The Asian  folk make me bananas!

Be thankful it was just one, not that it’s right. Almost can’t begrudge some one for wanting a meal. Stoped at local market and fluke is $27 a pound. Got some halibut at $30. Still practice CnR as the fish at market can’t swim away.

Plugs can be $30.

It’s the greed that ticks me off! 

These poachers will take as many shorts or over the limit fish as they can in a day.

How yummy is a dozen blue fish and a short bass taste after sitting in the sun for 6 hours?

Hope they all get diarrhea!

i always ask poachers nicely to release sub legal fish, just before I snap they're rods and give them a swimming lesson.

9 mins ago, Mainiac said:

i always ask poachers nicely to release sub legal fish, just before I snap they're rods and give them a swimming lesson.

I like this idea 

2 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Worth investing in a go pro 

been next to a guy to wrestled a 45 inch fish from another angler who was keeping it, ran away with it and safely released it. 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, john1234 said:

Gotta love the old poacher tactic of catching 20” Bass and hiding them in the woods……I asked him to put the fish back because it was under size and he did not appear to speak English but I guess he knew enough to not leave a fish that small just laying around where anyone could see it…….Boston Harbor.

E09DC0B7-C43F-46ED-BBE5-54F3D4216C73.png

Is this next to the grease pot?