Door to Door Visits by "Vaccine Ambassadors"

Rate this topic

oax

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I actually had a couple of dip**** show up my  Gate and blow the horn,

That really pisses me off, so I walk out there and ask them so I walk out there and ask them what the hell do they want, "we work for the census"

I told them to get I told them to get the **** out of my damn driveway and don't ****ing come back, 

They scurried back to their little prius and took off 

OK Foghorn Redhorn "is say, i say"

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

11 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Long walk between houses in rural America, can we send fat bodies to collect the data and save lives from obesity too? 

And expose the rest of the population to the fat virus :squid:

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe

12 mins ago, Billybob said:

Do you need an ID to get the vax?

What will the colored folks do?

they won't get it.  
Looking forward to door to door knockers walking thru the Cabrini Green's of the world asking why they won't get vaccinated.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

1 hour ago, oax said:

Surprised to hear this door to door campaign verifying covid vaccination status is actually getting off the ground in some areas and will be staffed by volunteers from various “community action” groups.  Thoughts as to how you might respond to their questions and inquiries should your home be visited by these people? 

I’m okay with it. I know a lot of folks won’t be. More vaccinations can only be good for everyone else. Just my opinion.