Door to Door Visits by "Vaccine Ambassadors"

Rate this topic

oax

these door to door Nazis going to be carrying dry ice in a back pack? need to all be medical professionals to administer as well. "yes i know you just graduated medical school and owe 300K in loans, but we need you to go door to door ok?" 

Edited by Sandflee

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

20 mins ago, Billybob said:

They better not come with cops, that would change ball breaking billybob into pissed off taxpayer billybob. 

Who do you think pays your salary?

You work for me!!!

Seriously, dot gov might not have the vaccinated list, but health insurance companies do...

3 mins ago, Otter said:

No, only the ones that aren’t vaccinated according to the list they don’t keep 

so about 50% of the US?

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

13 mins ago, Sandflee said:

these door to door Nazis going to be carrying dry ice in a back pack? need to all be medical professionals to administer as well. "yes i know you just graduated medical school and owe 300K in loans, but we need you to go door to door ok?" 

They're not gonna vaccinate ya on your porch ya knucklehead.

Just now, Billybob said:

They're not gonna vaccinate ya on your porch ya knucklehead.

they just gonna stamp your head for later identification?

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

4 mins ago, chumfish said:

Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

Why can't we just go back to sugar cubes ??!?!

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

15 mins ago, Heron25 said:

If you have a flag hanging on your house, they're definitely knocking.  

This occurred to me. Like a regular American flag, no propaganda. No “vote for whoever” lawn signs, no mailbox, just boom merica. I’ve never gotten such hard looks or weird questions. Everyone trying to figure out who’s side you’re on. Well my dear woodland elves, I am on nobody’s side because nobody is on my side :beers: 

Edited by Otter

confirmed problematic

my usual response,  actually the same one I write on the census before I send it back.

"go **** yourself " sometimes I add "with an aids infected dick"

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

I actually had a couple of dip**** show up my  Gate and blow the horn,

That really pisses me off, so I walk out there and ask them so I walk out there and ask them what the hell do they want, "we work for the census"

I told them to get I told them to get the **** out of my damn driveway and don't ****ing come back, 

They scurried back to their little prius and took off 

Edited by redfishkiller

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..