Keltan

Birds aren't real

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Earth is flat ........OK ,  I got it :laugh:

Birds aren't real................................. well , I have no words :laugh:

So , what's wrong with these people  :headscratch: Are they are real human or they are  maybe drones ...another government experiment :laugh:

Edited by Keltan

Of course they are drones for the govt surveillance system. Don’t see them much at night they are recharging. Plus they always have to perch on power line cables to recharge. 

birds work for the bourgeoisie

Edited by Metal_Z

2 hours ago, Metal_Z said:

Of course they are drones for the govt surveillance system. Don’t see them much at night they are recharging. Plus they always have to perch on power line cables to recharge. 

birds work for the bourgeoisie

Then let the real birds s*** on their heads..............:laugh:

Edited by Keltan

4 mins ago, z-man said:

If birds aren’t real then who the hell keeps ****ting on my patio furniture and truck?

The bourgeoisie 

7 hours ago, z-man said:

If birds aren’t real then who the hell keeps ****ting on my patio furniture and truck?

It is a liquid leaking from a drone battery :laugh:

7 hours ago, z-man said:

Bird poop was originally thought to be oil discharge from earlier bird drone models. After further research though, this was disproven. Bird poop irregularly falls on vehicles in large amounts. Recent studies show that 87% of Bird Poop in populated areas falls on people’s cars. Why is this? Confidential documents leaked in 2018 revealing that “Bird Poop” is actually a form of liquidated tracking apparatus. If you walk outside and notice some bird poop just “happened” to fall on your car, be aware that you are now being tracked by the United States Government. It is recommended you clean your car exterior regularly to avoid this
from birds aren’t real website 

That’s some amazing technology the govt has. It’s incredible how the robots build a nest and little robot birds grow out of it. 

amazing how if you shoot one and cook it, it even tastes like a bird

and who's sneaking into our chicken coop to put eggs in the laying boxes and miniature drones under the eggs we let the birds sit on?