Jay_paternostro

Wtb older RM Smith plugs

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have (2 )  2 oz. swimmers, 1 is all white and the other 1 Yellow/White. I also have (3) Peanuts.  Was getting ready to list them myself.  They were purchased several years ago and are un-fished.  

Edited by John W

On 7/15/2021 at 1:18 AM, Jay_paternostro said:

Can you send pics?

Looking for $25 each plug and $8 for shipping/paypal.  Thanks

RM Smith Plugs.jpg

I have a bunch of other RM stuff if you can't find anything you need from the above post.

I can post pictures in a couple of days. Let me know if you are still interested.

On 7/16/2021 at 1:54 PM, John W said:

Looking for $25 each plug and $8 for shipping/paypal.  Thanks

RM Smith Plugs.jpg

That is a nice collection.

22 hours ago, raybliu said:

I have a bunch of other RM stuff if you can't find anything you need from the above post.

I can post pictures in a couple of days. Let me know if you are still interested.

Definitely still interested. Especially scaled Rm's

Here are some shots of most of my RM collection. The bottom picture shows the scaled pattern and mack finish ones. There is a used scaled peanut that is an Afterhour. Also, a pencil that I was told was an early RM creation. I can’t confirm it but putting it out there if you are interested.

Look them over and let me have some idea what style and how many you are looking for? Please note that not all the lures here are ready for sale at the same time. So your preference will help me decide what I’m willing to part. Let me know if you need more pictures of those that you are interested in?

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

10 hours ago, raybliu said:

Here are some shots of most of my RM collection. The bottom picture shows the scaled pattern and mack finish ones. There is a used scaled peanut that is an Afterhour. Also, a pencil that I was told was an early RM creation. I can’t confirm it but putting it out there if you are interested.

Look them over and let me have some idea what style and how many you are looking for? Please note that not all the lures here are ready for sale at the same time. So your preference will help me decide what I’m willing to part. Let me know if you need more pictures of those that you are interested in?

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

Never seen an rm pencil that style. 

11 hours ago, gray gables said:

Never seen an rm pencil that style. 

Yeah, not sure myself. I was told it was and kept it with the RMs. Just threw it out there if anyone interested.

5 hours ago, raybliu said:

Yeah, not sure myself. I was told it was and kept it with the RMs. Just threw it out there if anyone interested.

Which is the one with the pink on top? No name swimmer?

1 hour ago, Jay_paternostro said:

Which is the one with the pink on top? No name swimmer?

Are you asking about the swimmer at the lower-left corner of the top pict? No sure, I thought that's a danny! It's kind of grayish pink.