Pickerel92

WTB BM Wadds

21 posts in this topic

Looking for several of these to fish- used or new. Just looking for the regular (larger) size. Lost my yellow one last night and it still hurts, haha. Thanks.

Would also be willing to trade AH darters(3oz) or BM darters. I have a scabelly 7 inch glider that I could part with if everything lines up. Thanks! 

Haha, I’m not entirely sure. If you have a new yellow wadd, that would be ideal. If you are interested in a darter, would you do 2 for 2 with the scabelly?

FYI scabelly is floating, in midnight magic (dark blue, black, white swirl). I can post pics later. 

12 hours ago, Pickerel92 said:

Looking for several of these to fish- used or new. Just looking for the regular (larger) size. Lost my yellow one last night and it still hurts, haha. Thanks.

I have some, any particular colors besides yellow?

12 hours ago, giant basshole said:

I have some, any particular colors besides yellow?

Awesome: yeah I’m not going to be too picky, preferably a light and dark color, basic colors are fine. I like white, olive/white, blurple.

13 hours ago, jckcrr said:

If it's a BM darter i can do the 2 for 2. I should have a new yellow wadd. Are they 2oz or 3oz ?

Hey I’m having second thoughts about parting with the scabelly. It’s a backup to another i have, but the one I’m using has been pretty productive. I’m going to see if me and basshole can work something out first. Really appreciate the interest, I’ll circle back with you. Thanks.

21 mins ago, Pickerel92 said:

Hey I’m having second thoughts about parting with the scabelly. It’s a backup to another i have, but the one I’m using has been pretty productive. I’m going to see if me and basshole can work something out first. Really appreciate the interest, I’ll circle back with you. Thanks.

Ok I would still probably be interested in the BM darters if you could post a pic.

13 hours ago, Pickerel92 said:

Awesome: yeah I’m not going to be too picky, preferably a light and dark color, basic colors are fine. I like white, olive/white, blurple.

Here are a few. 38$ each , minimum two , for shipping.

9B372719-942E-4E4F-B8F6-DC1D67D0498E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pickerel92 said:

Awesome! If those are all the larger ones, I’ll take the bottom 4 (everything except for the pink)

Yes they are the larger ones. Glad this worked out . I’ll send you info.