quietdesperation

finally, we have proof of major election fraud!

Rate this topic

341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

cyber ninjas hasn't gone public yet, but I think we can all safely assume this thorough and fair audit will find major fraud in arizona given the ceo of the film conducting the audit has tweeted support that the election was stolen (it was!) and appeared as a technical expert in a documentary which proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the CIA helped rig the elections for Joe Biden.

The election will be overturned and trump reinstated, allowing him to cement his place as the greatest president since well...anyone. Go ahead dem-wits, make all the snide comments you want about this firm not having ever conducted an election audit (an advantage, trump never held political office and look what he did!), no bipartisan oversight (by the commie dems) or bias for a finding of fraud (the most honest president since lincoln would never allow that to happen), it doesn't matter, get your maga hats and hydroxychloroquine tee shirts on, it gonna be a great, great ride!

Edited by quietdesperation

tRump has cemented his place as least effective, 2x impeached, most criminally compromised, not-reinstated (after losing as an incumbent) pResident, ever.

Cryber Ninjas won't change a thing except to further expose the crazy of the tRump cult.

But I do wonder how many bamboo zled ballets they will claim to have found. 

17 mins ago, quietdesperation said:

cyber ninjas hasn't gone public yet, but I think we can all safely assume this thorough and fair audit will find major fraud in arizona given the ceo of the film conducting the audit has tweeted support that the election was stolen (it was!) and appeared as a technical expert in a documentary which proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the CIA helped rig the elections for Joe Biden.

The election will be overturned and trump reinstated, allowing him to cement his place as the greatest president since well...anyone. Go ahead dem-wits, make all the snide comments you want about this firm not having ever conducted an election audit (an advantage, trump never held political office and look what he did!), no bipartisan oversight (by the commie dems) or bias for a finding of fraud (the most honest president since lincoln would never allow that to happen), it doesn't matter, get your maga hats and hydroxychloroquine tee shirts on, it gonna be a great, great ride!

Best you slow your breathing there, you are definitely hyperventilating.

O.K....I'm curious. Assuming these audits show sufficient voter fraud...

explain to me the process by which Trump is reinstated....since the November vote counts have been certified by the individual states and made official by an act of Congress. Is there a process ...a pathway we don't know about....that removes Biden and replaces him with the incumbent? Aside from a rogue element of the military or law enforcement. Can one branch of the govt...say the Judicial...overturn the Legislative? I'd really like to know.

4 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

tRump has cemented his place as least effective, 2x impeached, most criminally compromised, not-reinstated (after losing as an incumbent) pResident, ever...........

Madness.

He was one of the most effective Presidents in history.

Certainly also the most childish, most divisive, and crudest/rudest, but to call him ineffective just goes to show your assessment has no basis in reality.

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Madness.

Certainly also the most childish, most divisive, and crudest/rudest, but to call him ineffective just goes to show your assessment has no basis in reality.

E5npY4tWYAAhRwW.jpg

GA audits will really seal the deal and the guy who lost will win!!!

"Joe Biden only won Georgia by 11,779 votes, but the Fulton Co audit should overturn the election to Trump. I will say it over and over again, Georgia re-elected President Trump. The error rate alone should throw the election. I will be actively supporting the audit."

8:47 AM · Jul 6, 2021  Marjorie Taylor Idiot

12 hours ago, quietdesperation said:

In the immortal words of one of our regulars:

LOL LOL LOL

12 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

tRump has cemented his place as least effective, 2x impeached, most criminally compromised, not-reinstated (after losing as an incumbent) pResident, ever.

Cryber Ninjas won't change a thing except to further expose the crazy of the tRump cult.

But I do wonder how many bamboo zled ballets they will claim to have found. 

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Way too long a list to post here but please give it a read and let me know what you find wrong or misleading and we can check it out together.  Just want to correct what you've posted above which is wrong.  But the mindless are easily led with propaganda.  For example, do you think Biden was the reason for the vaccine,  He claimed he was, do you believe him?

Liberalism is Leprosy  

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Madness.

50 years from now what will be his lasting legacy?  When people write of the Trump Presidency what will be the lasting accomplishments that they remember?

Eisenhower has the interstate road system. Kennedy has the space program.  Reagan has the fall of the Soviet Union. What will we say Trump has... what places him at the head of the line as "one of the most effective Presidents in history"?

3 mins ago, Knight771 said:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Way too long a list to post here but please give it a read and let me know what you find wrong or misleading and we can check it out together.  Just want to correct what you've posted above which is wrong.  But the mindless are easily led with propaganda.  For example, do you think Biden was the reason for the vaccine,  He claimed he was, do you believe him?

Liberalism is Leprosy  

Trump - did alot and if you don't realize it well than  - your a moron. facts are facts.