56 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Slicedcorny will never get it

giphy.gif

concur...

altho' he fancies himself a visionary of things comical 

15 mins ago, aneary said:

Come on BA, let’s hear one.

Tim doesn't like the way I post my outstandingly funny JOKEs so they, sadly, are history. Even tho everyone thinks my JOKEs suck, they actually were so great the needed their own thread.

5 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Tim doesn't like the way I post my outstandingly funny JOKEs so they, sadly, are history. Even tho everyone thinks my JOKEs suck, they actually were so great the needed their own thread.

Yet he likes Micks and Bernies 

Go figure

I’ve read that Tim just asks you to keep them in a thread or two. Seems reasonable. 

two Irish brothers, Tommy and Sean saw an add in the paper looking for workers with construction experience. Tommy goes in first and the foreman asks what type of construction experience he has and Tommy tells him he was a diesel fitter in his last job. Foreman hires him on the spot.

sean goes in and is asked the same question. Sean says my last job was in a a factory sewing women’s underwear. The foreman tells Sean sorry, he doesn’t have enough construction experience. 

sean says , but ya hired me brother and the foreman says well he’s a diesel fitter. Sean’s says yea, he works next to me at the factory, I sew the women’s underwear and he picks them up and says yea diesel fitter.

19 mins ago, aneary said:

I’ve read that Tim just asks you to keep them in a thread or two. Seems reasonable. 

two Irish brothers, Tommy and Sean saw an add in the paper looking for workers with construction experience. Tommy goes in first and the foreman asks what type of construction experience he has and Tommy tells him he was a diesel fitter in his last job. Foreman hires him on the spot.

sean goes in and is asked the same question. Sean says my last job was in a a factory sewing women’s underwear. The foreman tells Sean sorry, he doesn’t have enough construction experience. 

sean says , but ya hired me brother and the foreman says well he’s a diesel fitter. Sean’s says yea, he works next to me at the factory, I sew the women’s underwear and he picks them up and says yea diesel fitter.

Reasonable my ass, whats he think he owns the joint or something. I pay a large chunk of money every month to post here and my JOKEs deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Reasonable my ass, whats he think he owns the joint or something. I pay a large chunk of money every month to post here and my JOKEs deserve their own thread.

That you try to post jokes was the joke!

And the Yankees still Suck!    

4 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

You pay $ to post here?

This is the first I’ve ever heard that premise…