DoOver

Jack Booted Thugs

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Democrat Jim Crow Robinette JoePedo's fixing to send a Jhinesse Kung Flu Covid 19 shamdemic strike force Democrats door to door to ensure your papers are in order behind getting President Trump's Warp Speed vaccine.

That is all

If true .let meez see your paperz ..I have an extra rewipe stuck to my vaccination papers...no one is checking the hasids for their vaccinations of any sort ...I find it offensive ...oooh where is that dem outrage or does this come under democratic nazis ..and if you don’t have a vaccination card ..whats the penalty ..doxxing,black balled ...call in the combative pro Dems,violence,racist narrative ...LOL LOL LOL 

21 mins ago, DoOver said:

Democrat Jim Crow Robinette JoePedo's fixing to send a Jhinesse Kung Flu Covid 19 shamdemic strike force Democrats door to door to ensure your papers are in order behind getting President Trump's Warp Speed vaccine.

That is all

I have no idea what this says,

but it sounds scary......

Just now, DoOver said:

That is all

Details please

8 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Details please

I believe it is from Ginger saki's daily brief. Apparently there is a twitter vid, but I don't have twitter and can't see it.

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Details please

In comprehensible English, as opposed to incomprehensible English, thanks so much.

During her daily briefing, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki says the U.S. will begin a “targeted community by community door-to-door outreach” to increase COVID-19 vaccine awareness.

In other words ole Joe didn't meet his goal of vacs by the 4th so now the gov is going door to door to make sure you get yours.  Any questions?

Why is the gov't pushing this soooooooo hard when there is a 98% survival rate? Soon they'll be paying $ for folks to get it, they just might have an ulterior motive up their sleeves. You just never know with these wackjobs running the show..

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I have no idea what this says,

but it sounds scary......

I thought that guy had me blocked but after reading that quote, it's possible I did block him.

I was supposed to get my second today but I caught the same cold bug both my kids had.  Feel crappy and I did not do well with the first Pfizer so I am putting off.

Hang on, someone is at the door...