81 shot over July 4th Weekend in Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

Rate this topic

Harf

City with the strictest gun laws in the USA, but hey, they will blame it on guns coming in from out of state. 

You know, when those guns cross the border, they just spontaneously discharge and wound/kill people, no human intervention required. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

6 mins ago, flyangler said:

City with the strictest gun laws in the USA, but hey, they will blame it on guns coming in from out of state. 

You know, when those guns cross the border, they just spontaneously discharge and wound/kill people, no human intervention required. 

Unfortuntily letting criminals go unpunished for their crimes is a decision made and owned by the Liberal Leftist who control these cities.

Like him or not but Rudy Giuliani cleaned up NYC.  I lived and worked there before, during and after his purge of the filth. 

Damn, I had 120 getting shot over the long Holiday weekend. It's getting where you can't even get a good turnout for a Holiday that is supposed to have a lot of bangs , booms and explosions  ! How disappointing ! To steal from Wraith,...Chicongo , you let me down !

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

White Supremacists running wild in the Windy City.

The smell of Cordite in the air is racially intoxicating. 

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard