Mummichog

I'm Gonna Get in Trouble

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Doctor Jill will withhold his ice cream if he is not a good Bi-dumb.

Joey is incoherent, just ask him.

Edited by Jay Blair

It seems like he must be answering to handlers who have him on a short leash.  An odd position for the most powerful man in the world.

Did his voters want it this way or did they want Joe to have more freedom to think and act for himself?

2 mins ago, Mummichog said:

It seems like he must be answering to handlers who have him on a short leash.  An odd position for the most powerful man in the world.

Did his voters want it this way or did they want Joe to have more freedom to think and act for himself?

he can't do that. he thinks about icecream and ummmmm ahhhhh, you know, C'mon man!

21 mins ago, Mummichog said:

I don’t think they thought ahead that far. 

orange man bad

33 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Likely that many of them did want it this way.   Get the party in power.  Our swamp is good swamp sort of thing.   I dont think many voters are foolish enough to hold JB in high regard nor think that he is capable of any higher level reasoned decision making.  

10 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

I don’t think they thought ahead that far. 

orange man bad

This is definitely the case with a fair portion of those who are damaged. 

41 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Shaub said this is most-connected, highest nepotism, non-diverse administration.

Don’t know what he means. I just wish he’d stop saying it! It makes him look and sound weaker then I care to think. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

The most powerful man on earth and he’s worried about some one getting him in trouble ...who joe ..who’s threatening you Joe ....LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by Surf bomber

Just now, Surf bomber said:

The most powerful man on earth and he’s worried about some getting him in trouble ...who joe ..who’s threatening you Joe ....LOL LOL LOL 

Right.  Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.