dennysnook

Help Needed from the Fishing Community

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

FB_IMG_1625529114920.jpg.7941f56f70b6a5f6f0fc4859e7e43277.jpg

Please delete if not allowed. Last night I got the frantic call at 1:30am that my sister's home she was renting went up in flames. Her husband, and family of 3 lost every possession they have ever owned in the fire with no rental insurance. Reaching out to all my fishing friends and the community to help get them back on their feet in this time of need with the gofundme account below. They own a small tackle shop in Naples, FL called Serenity Bait, donate bait every year to the Wounded Warrior Tournament, and do everything they can to support the local fishing community. If you are in a position to help out a fishing family it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Edited by TimS
we don’t allow go fund me here, regardless the cause, sorry.

33 mins ago, Konajon said:

Bummer, my renters policy is less than $200 a year.

Yeah it sucks. Don't know if they had the option or was overlooked, but is too late now. Kinda hard hearing from your nephew upset that all his fishing gear is gone, but that has nothing on a lifetime of pictures and personal belongings that can't be replaced.

As I figured based on the "rules" this wouldn't be allowed. Thought it was for advertising so gave it a shot. Contact me in private if you would like the link.