Buckscorider

New Variant

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

Joe says we may be able to communicate the new variant to our pets. 

Is this true?

I saw the video where he's saying this but thats it.

You could communicate the old variant to your pets, too.  This is reporting from August 2020.

We are still learning about this virus and how it spreads, but it appears it can spread from humans to animals in some situations. CDC is aware of a small number of pets, including cats, reported to be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, mostly after close contact with people with COVID-19. Most of these animals had contact with a person with COVID-19. A tiger at a New York zoo has also tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19.

At this time, there is no evidence that animals play a significant role in spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. Based on the limited data available, the risk of animals spreading COVID-19 to people is considered to be low. The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person, typically through respiratory droplets from coughing, sneezing, or talking.

Joe also said he could control the spread of covid ....joe has the blood of over 195000 thousand American  deaths on his hands and he had trumps vaccinne ....oooh how many more empty chairs joe ....bu bu buttt butttt joe you couldn’t stop the first covid what are going to do to stop the 2nd type.....or is it all just a myth ....will you be a xenophobic joe ....a racist joe ...oooh where is that dem pushback ,the dem triggered outrage....this is joes friends in China s fault ...oooh the crimes against humanity joe ...are they hunters friends also ....LOL LOL LOL 

6 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

Joe also said he could control the spread of covid ....joe has the blood of over 195000 thousand American  deaths on his hands and he had trumps vaccinne ....oooh how many more empty chairs joe ....bu bu buttt butttt joe you couldn’t stop the first covid what are going to do to stop the 2nd type.....or is it all just a myth ....will you be a xenophobic joe ....a racist joe ...oooh where is that dem pushback ,the dem triggered outrage....this is joes friends in China s fault ...oooh the crimes against humanity joe ...are they hunters friends also ....LOL LOL LOL 

Deaths are down 90%. It's almost entirely non vaxxers who are dying. The economy is exploding. Yesterday was one the biggest 4th of Julys the airlines ever had. United just made it's largest aircraft purchase ever.

Praise St Joe.

8 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

Joe says we may be able to communicate the new variant to our pets. 

Is this true?

I saw the video where he's saying this but thats it.

Yes, you can give Covid to your cat or dog. I in fact gave it to my dog. We have been aware of this since spring of 2020. 

Joe is correct.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Current Administration is like an Animal Farm, so I can see why they would be concerned.

Fortunately pets only get mild symptoms if they have any symptoms at all.

Edited by Jay Blair

35 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Fortunately pets only get mild symptoms if they have any symptoms at all.

Just like most pet owners.

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Deaths are down 90%. It's almost entirely non vaxxers who are dying. The economy is exploding. Yesterday was one the biggest 4th of Julys the airlines ever had. United just made it's largest aircraft purchase ever.

Praise St Joe.

deaths are down cause of early detection & better treatment. you get covid  go to the hospital you get that 6 hour drip and your done. it's old news. move on

It's not just cats. (That dogs can get it is news to me.) Minks got it, and the Netherlands, which had a large fur industry, destroyed 14 million minks to prevent the virus from further mutating in the minks, which mink variation might then spread back to humans. They essentially destroyed their fur industry to limit possible viral variations.

6 hours ago, Octopotamus said:

Yes, you can give Covid to your cat or dog. I in fact gave it to my dog. We have been aware of this since spring of 2020. 

Joe is correct.

Who gives a sht? The shamdemic is over and the people will never submit to the BS that was foisted upon us 

1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

Who gives a sht? The shamdemic is over and the people will never submit to the BS that was foisted upon us 

What BS is that?  That we have 600,000 dead to date, or that the disease is highly transmissible, or ...what?

The bs of mail in ballots, the Democrat governors picking and choosing which businesses would survive or be destroyed, shutting churches and schools and the politicization of the whole shamdemic. 99.5+ survival rate overall with most fatalities having co morbidities. As to the claim of 600,000 dead Americans, how many did with Covid and not FROM it?