Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Any one see the clip about the guy (who claimed he's a woman) went into the spa with women and under age young girls and went butt naked? A woman was complaining to the staff who kept asking - What was his orientation? The lady said I don't care I saw a D#ck! He's a naked full on male swingin his stuff around in front of under age girls. Didn't people used to get arrested for that stuff and be charged as a sex offender? The spa was just concerned about his orientation and not the young girls who had to put up with it or leave. I wish one of those moms was a bad azz and kicked his.

A lot of guys nowadays, associate the word "spa" with the words "rub n tug". They should have called the cops immediately.

It wasn't a rub and tug type place. From what you could see in the phone recording it looked kinda upscale. He went into the spa room and saw the women and girls and then disrobed. It was on purpose. Not some kind of misunderstanding. I only saw it on FOX , no other network.

4 mins ago, devince said:

It wasn't a rub and tug type place. From what you could see in the phone recording it looked kinda upscale. He went into the spa room and saw the women and girls and then disrobed. It was on purpose. Not some kind of misunderstanding. I only saw it on FOX , no other network.

Pig. Dude needs his face punched in. 

mental disorders are the new normal. you are anything you claim to be. he should have been tossed from that place. this new normal is going sideways and it time to smack these nut jobs back to reality. 

If "he" claimed to be a "woman", why not take a pair of rusty dull garden shears and make "it" a man/woman of it's words?

Nip it in the bud.