ovenrat

where do I go ?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

So if you were in Vegas and got banged up, hooked up with a mutha fing beauty queen. Went back to your room and drilled it for hours. When you woke up you would:

a. Roll back on it and go another 3 rounds. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!

b. Run away in horror bleaching your junk and saying Hail Mary’s and Acts of Contritions. 

c. Burn the entire hotel down in a raging fury. 

If I was a woman though I might be a little pissed off. A man can now be a better woman than an actual woman. Wtf has the world come to lol. 

3 mins ago, giggyfish said:

So if you were in Vegas and got banged up, hooked up with a mutha fing beauty queen. Went back to your room and drilled it for hours. When you woke up you would:

a. Roll back on it and go another 3 rounds. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!

b. Run away in horror bleaching your junk and saying Hail Mary’s and Acts of Contritions. 

c. Burn the entire hotel down in a raging fury. 

C please. :howdy: Then they would find me in the shower in a fetal position and a bottle of bleach.

A. is for @redfishkiller

Just now, MikeMc said:

Saw that yesterday. Why are not women pissed off about this ****? 

Most women have no idea about this **** going on and don't care.  The one's that do care won't say anything because they don't want to be labeled.  

On a similar note.... our state department is now going to give citizens the ability to choose their gender on their passport.

LEADERSHIP

4 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

On a similar note.... our state department is now going to give citizens the ability to choose their gender on their passport.

LEADERSHIP

That's going to go over like a lead balloon with the passport control people in some other countries.

33 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Most women have no idea about this **** going on and don't care.

I'm not buying that. This kind of situation is pervasive in society today. There are men pretending to be women who are in the olympics.

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

I'm not buying that. This kind of situation is pervasive in society today. There are men pretending to be women who are in the olympics.

they know about the olympics stuff, I was talking about this beauty pageant nonsense.  

There are actual studies coming out now which shows the natural advantages that these man-to-woman trannies have over natural women.  Even with the test blockers.