UncleJohn

July 2021 Fishing reports

Rate this topic

500 posts in this topic

Either way- that’s a nice fish!!! Could be a fish of a life time for someone if it’s really in the 60s... either way real nice to see ... 

anyone know now what he got it on? And this was outside? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 hours ago, Eeeeels said:

So I am on the jetty and two divers just decide it’s ok to just spear fish right in front of me. I’m supposed to be cool with this?

Frigging bulls$&t man

Back in the day it’s a different game

Eeeeels

812ACC3B-AA2D-4E2F-91B2-CE0EFF615E9C.jpeg

I had someone do that to me in FL...right in front of where i was fishing...i waited for him to come back along the jetty and got his attention and talked to him...he said he wasn't even paying attention and thought that he was so close to the rocks that he wouldn't bother anyone fishing...i told him he did bother me because  no one wants to snag someone or be stressed...he said he was sorry and gave me great intel on the fish and their locations along the jetty...not saying your divers would be the same but never hurts to give a chance.  I keep in touch with that guy to this day ..his wife was sitting on the rocks worried about him and i talked to her too...both nice ppl..again not saying these guys were the same and really you can tell right away when talking to ppl if they are just the "i dont care" type.  

Edited by bill_1109
not familiar with site

9 mins ago, joefishnj21 said:

Best catch ever boys! Finally. Hope you all have a great 4th. Wife and our baby are well. 

muldVxUa-18301659.jpeg

Congrats!  I noticed this when I came across your post.  777th post you made and it was posted 7 minutes ago for me.  Many 7s there.  :)

Congrats again and start racking up coffee beans.

777.jpg

1 hour ago, joefishnj21 said:

Best catch ever boys! Finally. Hope you all have a great 4th. Wife and our baby are well. 

muldVxUa-18301659.jpeg

Great news...    Congratulations !!  Boy or Girl ? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, UncleJohn said:

Great news...    Congratulations !!  Boy or Girl ? 

thank u fellas. Little boy. Gianni Joseph Scibetta. Nice irish boy. haha:howdy:..my future fishing buddy. 

and i wanna say to u guys, a lot of you all have sent me pms asken about things..i really appreciate it. ive met some of u and look forward to meeting more of u. i say to my wife, and i really do mean this..some of the best people ive ever known are in the NJ fishing community. Salt of the earth. No pun. 

Edited by joefishnj21

23 hours ago, Eeeeels said:

So I am on the jetty and two divers just decide it’s ok to just spear fish right in front of me. I’m supposed to be cool with this?

Frigging bulls$&t man

Back in the day it’s a different game

Eeeeels

812ACC3B-AA2D-4E2F-91B2-CE0EFF615E9C.jpeg

Maybe check out letter H in the regs regarding bothering game takers.

1 hour ago, joefishnj21 said:

muldVxUa-18301659.jpeg

Now that's a great way to celebrate Independence Day weekend! Congrats. Wife gets big credit for landing a keeper.

37 mins ago, adams54 said:

Congrats @joefishnj21 on the keeper. Nice Irish name! With a name like that he could make it to Godfather of the sand flea mafia when mc55 retires.

So it never ends? By then it will really be $5 a bug. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, Slowwwride said:

Anybody having luck in the surf with fluke

Yep... Moco...about 2 hrs ago... 3 fluke.. All on 4.5in white gulp mullet. 1/2 oz jig head.  10 in. 15in.  19 in.