Cman

2ndAmendmentWIN
Biden = Massive employee gains

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Boy, I'll give IceCreamJoe a hand for this one. Salaried and hourly workers sharing the bounty - great policy from the Demo-machine. Nice job! :beers:

"Smith & Wesson CEO Mark Smith stated on an earnings call:

Earlier today, we announced to our employees that this year, we will be distributing over $14 million to eligible employees, which will be 15% of each employee’s annual wages. In addition, the company achieved a very significant milestone in fiscal 2021, surpassing $1 billion in sales for the first time in our 169-year history. As I said, this would not have been possible without all of our employees. And so, in recognition of this milestone, we will also be awarding every employee who is not eligible for our management bonus program a special bonus of $1,200 for a full-time employee and $600 for temporary workers, prorated for the month of service during the fiscal year and to be paid next Thursday, June 24.

“Our fourth-quarter revenue of nearly $323 million was the highest quarter ever on record and marks the fourth consecutive record-breaking quarter for the company, capping off a year in which the company achieved just under $1.1 billion in revenue as I mentioned just now, surpassing the $1 billion mark for the first time in our history,” he continued, adding, “Our manufacturing logistics teams produced and shipped nearly 2.5 million units last fiscal year, representing a 70% increase year on year, while during the same timeframe, the U.S. firearms market as measured by NICS grew by 42%.”"

T.G. For the Democrats, without them weapons manufacturing would go belly up.  Speaking of belly up, l thought S&W had already done that. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

39 mins ago, Cman said:

"Smith & Wesson CEO Mark Smith stated on an earnings call:

Earlier today, we announced to our employees that this year, we will be distributing over $14 million to eligible employees, which will be 15% of each employee’s annual wages. In addition, the company achieved a very significant milestone in fiscal 2021, surpassing $1 billion in sales for the first time in our 169-year history.

I'm originally from Western MA. My 1st job out of college was at S&W. When I started there it was during the recession caused by Reagan, Bush Sr. & trickle up economics. Needless to say we didn't get a big bonus like this.

One thing my manager told me when I started was that whenever a Democrat was president (like Clinton was when I was there), that guns sales went through the roof because of the NRA and the Republicans' fear mongering that the Dems were going to take their guns away.

Edited by zak-striper

3 mins ago, zak-striper said:

guns sales went through the roof because of the NRA and the Republicans' fear mongering that the Dems were going to take their guns away.

That ship went in to overdrive when a BLACK dem took the reigns. :laugh:

Remember "The Tea Baggers"?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLKaVPB_7smh_4MbqvZ6H

8 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

That ship went in to overdrive when a BLACK dem took the reigns. :laugh:

Remember "The Tea Baggers"?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLKaVPB_7smh_4MbqvZ6H

Wasn't the color of his skin it was the content of his Marxist character.   

When a skateboarding idiot says 

“hell yeah we’re coming to take your AR15s”. And gets appointed to the child groping dementia riddled racists administration, of course they’re gonna sell a lot of guns. 

22 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I'm originally from Western MA. My 1st job out of college was at S&W. When I started there it was during the recession caused by Reagan, Bush Sr. & trickle up economics. Needless to say we didn't get a big bonus like this.

One thing my manager told me when I started was that whenever a Democrat was president (like Clinton was when I was there), that guns sales went through the roof because of the NRA and the Republicans' fear mongering that the Dems were going to take their guns away.

except this time around the NRA is kaput (literally)

and 9 million new gun owners in the past year include racial minorities and women (people who lean dem)

it's not the same anymore

21 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I'm originally from Western MA. ....

the Dems were going to take their guns away.

1) List 3 bills at the state or federal level sponsored by republicans which make firearms wonership or use by non-LEO (civilians) more restrictive

2) Identify 3 bills at the state or federal level sponsored by democrats which expand 2A rights for non-LEO / civilians.  

Its swell that you are from MA, but I am from NJ and have lived through the continuous onslaught of LIberalProgressive Democrats and their heavy handed restrictions on law abiding citizens. 

As for the NRA, its a complete dumpster fire.  An utter ****how for decades, and 99.999% of gun owners and even NRA members will tell you that.  Horribly run.  With that said, for a long time was one of the only meaningful organizations between the banning mentality of fascist apologists like you and normal, law abiding people.  Like me.  

Oh, and I dont believe your story, because lying racist agist angry commie pieces of crap like you lie as a rule.  

Tight lines. 

12 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Its always race with these closet racists.  Every time.  

2 mins ago, 55555s said:

1) List 3 bills at the state or federal level sponsored by republicans which make firearms wonership or use by non-LEO (civilians) more restrictive

Dubya and the Republicans, post 9/11, took away your right to carry guns on Amtrak. It was Obama who re-instated your ability to take guns on Amtrak.

Clinton's assualt weapon ban would have never passed without Reagan's lobbying to pass the bill. The vote passed by 2 votes in the house. Reagan was instrumental in getting Republicans to support the ban. Here's an example, a letter written by Reagan to house Republican Scott Klug to vote to ban assault weapons.

”Dear Scott:
As a longtime gun owner and supporter of the right to bear arms, I, too, have carefully thought about this issue. I am convinced that the limitations imposed in this bill are absolutely necessary. I know there is heavy pressure on you to go the other way, but I strongly urge you to join me in supporting this bill. It must be passed.
Sincerely,
Ronald Reagan.”

2 mins ago, 55555s said:

Its swell that you are from MA,

I only mentioned it to explain how I ended up at S&W.

2 mins ago, 55555s said:

Oh, and I dont believe your story, because lying racist agist angry commie pieces of crap like you lie as a rule.  

Trump gonna be president in August? Hillary in jail yet? Hunter?

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

Trump gonna be president in August? Hillary in jail yet? Hunter?

racist angry hatemongering liar, what the hell does that have to do with the conversation.  

Did you find that Bill that was initiated by R's yet?  

And yes, the Liberal Bush's PatriotAct related powergrab was atrocious.  Big gov NeoLiberals ate that crap up.  One. 

There are 1000 bills on the books in NJ related to restrictions on firearms use, possession, and ownership.   About 7 of them were initiated by R's.  

27 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

And the White Guilt of Liberal elite Racists:dismay:

59 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I hope S&W sends Joe a “salesman of the year” plaque.

Trump should get one too given that he was President for the vast majority of their fiscal year that ended in April. 

Or BLM. They're probably the most worthy recipient. Biden seems rather far down the list.