Who opened their mouth!!!!?

Rate this topic

FEW3

54 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

me too.

license plate # :dismay:

I'm always confused when people get upset about license plates in pictures.  You drive around all day long in the general public with these plates on your vehicle for anyone to see, why is it a big deal in a picture?

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

1 hour ago, harley48 said:

I'm always confused when people get upset about license plates in pictures.  You drive around all day long in the general public with these plates on your vehicle for anyone to see, why is it a big deal in a picture?

if it's a SOLers personal vehicle, than some online pyscho has a bit of personal info. that's all. 

Edited by Nite_Bite_00

It is curious that you don't seem like folks from NJ in Mass.  I live in New Hampshire and  folks from the Bay State flood into our state every weekend in huge numbers all year long.   We have some special names for folks from Mass when they come here and act like fools.  Worse yet is when they move here and try to make it like where they came from.

47 mins ago, Topside2 said:

It is curious that you don't seem like folks from NJ in Mass.  I live in New Hampshire and  folks from the Bay State flood into our state every weekend in huge numbers all year long.   We have some special names for folks from Mass when they come here and act like fools.  Worse yet is when they move here and try to make it like where they came from.

Couple from NH bought the house down the street. First thing the wife did was propose we all start up a neighborhood association. 

Edited by newcut

1 hour ago, Topside2 said:

Over here in Western Mass. we get a lot of folks from eastern Mass and want their big city way of life in a small town.  The next town over from us had some city slicker female complain that she didn't move out here to be driving down a country road and get held up by some kid driving the family's cows down the road, pooping and going unbeleiveably slow.........  To top it all off, she blew here horn for them to get out of her way, the kid jumped, the cows spooked and the dog came snarling at her.................The policeman taking her complaint laughed....

55 mins ago, b-ware said:

Over here in Western Mass. we get a lot of folks from eastern Mass and want their big city way of life in a small town.  The next town over from us had some city slicker female complain that she didn't move out here to be driving down a country road and get held up by some kid driving the family's cows down the road, pooping and going unbeleiveably slow.........  To top it all off, she blew here horn for them to get out of her way, the kid jumped, the cows spooked and the dog came snarling at her.................The policeman taking her complaint laughed....

Love that story. Story brought back memories as I was that little kid one time on my grandfather’s farm in Germany doing the same task. 

58 mins ago, b-ware said:

Had the same issue in Truro back years ago.Stop&shop and a few others wanted to put a supermarket and associated stores in the area of Noons pit on Rte6.Most who wanted it were from away and wanted the same crap they moved from.Thankfully it was shot down.Then Stop and Shop bought and renovated the Grand Union[Grand Larceney] in Ptwn.

2 hours ago, Topside2 said:

Which is why we're called Massholes. :read:

Pfantum Pfishah