IsmailG

Shoulder surgery

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

Got home a couple hours ago. Complete tear of rotator cuff, anterior labrum and biceps tendon were torn the doctor found out when he went in. Still can't feel anything due to the nerve block, but doc said it went very good and looks like new. Should be able to start driving bro around in a couple weeks to the fishing holes.:th:

Combination of 20 years of lifting, couple years construction hard labor, and a slip and fall I think was the final nail in the coffin

I’m sitting with my wife who is 1 week post op from rotator cuff surgery. Caused by a bone spur. 
good luck, it’s no picnic.

Good luck. I ruptured my bicep in 2005, doing nothing special, lifted a box of newspapers and the arm went POP!!! Sucked but the surgery went well and it's the best part of my arm at this point. I think my 60 year old body has decided to pack it in, and all my tendons tear for no apparent reason. I can pull a tendon tossing around in bed! I f**king hate the ortho and PT routine, they just try and milk the cash out of you.

17 mins ago, IsmailG said:

Combination of 20 years of lifting, couple years construction hard labor, and a slip and fall I think was the final nail in the coffin

Aflac for you I hope