ReelSailor

WTB VS Gold 150

26 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, ReelSailor said:

Pendulauncher...  Can we make a deal at 1125? 

Let me give it some thought.

Sorry...wasn't ignoring you.  I've been having some problems with Paypal's goofy website (bad links) for the past 3 months. I have a small amount of cash in the account.  When I click the link to request a check by mail, I'm rerouted to the options to link an account. I don't link financial accounts.  They're getting a phone call.

24 mins ago, Pendulauncher said:

Let me give it some thought.

Sorry...wasn't ignoring you.  I've been having some problems with Paypal's goofy website (bad links) for the past 3 months. I have a small amount of cash in the account.  When I click the link to request a check by mail, I'm rerouted to the options to link an account. I don't link financial accounts.  They're getting a phone call.

Ok cool. 

9 mins ago, Ptv6688 said:

1200$ shipped . I take it 

I think this would be against the BST rules.  I believe I would have to either start my own Want to Sell thread or respond to a Want to Buy thread started by you.

9 hours ago, Ptv6688 said:

Ok i will do. Thanks 

I didn't mean to imply that either you or I should immediately post elsewhere. It MAY not be against the rules, but I feel inclined to let things play out with the member who started this thread.

2 hours ago, Pendulauncher said:

Are you able to send a cashier's/bank check or USPS Money order?

I’m going to stick with PayPal for buyer protection. I’ve unfortunately been burned before using other forms of payment. 

7 hours ago, ReelSailor said:

I’m going to stick with PayPal for buyer protection. I’ve unfortunately been burned before using other forms of payment. 

I understand.  I'm going to bow out for now.  If I have a change of heart on PayPal and still have the reel, I'll check back in and see if you're still looking.

Off to work.

16 mins ago, Pendulauncher said:

I understand.  I'm going to bow out for now.  If I have a change of heart on PayPal and still have the reel, I'll check back in and see if you're still looking.

Off to work.

Ok