ged

Flatlander - Feedback

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Found myself in a wetsuit in RI last night carrying my back bay plug bag, but it still was bigger than I needed. I reached out to Jamie this morning for the belt attachment for my add a tube. He answered quickly and offered to build it today ahead of a trip this week. 

I have a bunch of his bags, and he really is the best with customer service. For a single person he set the bar high. Every experience with Jamie has been best in class. 

Gary

Jamie really is a stand up guy who makes an incredible product.  Quick to answer requests, transparency in wait times with his spreadsheet, and an unparalleled bag.

2 hours ago, ged said:

Found myself in a wetsuit in RI last night carrying my back bay plug bag, but it still was bigger than I needed. I reached out to Jamie this morning for the belt attachment for my add a tube. He answered quickly and offered to build it today ahead of a trip this week. 

I have a bunch of his bags, and he really is the best with customer service. For a single person he set the bar high. Every experience with Jamie has been best in class. 

Gary

ged...............does that mean you're selling the back bay :th:

Jamie really is a stand up guy and understands customer service.  I'll always buy from him.

Nothing but great things to say about Jamie, his bags and accessories. 
His creatively, quality and customer service are exceptional. 

There is no one who is a pleasure to do business more than Jamie.  

Not a single person

Parrot everything said in here. Bought 2 bags and multiple accessories from Jamie over the years and nothing but positive things to say about the product and the experience.

Agree with all of the above. Listened to him on the Nightshift podcast. Really put a lot of time and effort into making them what they are today, nothing short of impressive.