flyangler

Majority Polled &Aware Americans don't support CRT, inclu 32% aware blacks

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

spazz homeschools and is obsessed about what is being taught to kids in public schools,

can I ask why?

Maybe he doesn't want to have kids taught that they are either Victims or Victimizer (?) 

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 mins ago, flyangler said:

Thread titles says "aware", it is accurate

Dude is trying to attack the source, a particular habit of his to "LoL" the source so that he can then ignore the story, facts or quotes in the process. 

In this case, he's picking on the data, trying to nullify the findings. His argument is that if a majority of Americans are not aware of an issue, that nullifies the opinions of those who are aware and have a view? 

Is that how it works? You are nullifying the findings because not enough people are aware of CRT? 

How about we focus on the OP, which are the findings of this polling of a skewed to liberal population. 

I reported the result of a poll. 32% of aware black Americans are not in somewhat support of CRT, and you would think that would be a cohort who might be more aware than others. 

Sorry, but I find this line of dismissal up there with attacking a source that posts facts so that the facts can be ignored. Rhetorically weak and the refuge of people who want to change the topic. 

Even the bolded is incorrect. Only 22% had unfavorable opinions of CRT. Another 9% had no opinion. 

Meanwhile, 94% of Trump voters had an unfavorable opinion. 

I'm also not attacking the source. I actually went to the source and am using the data in a more honest manner than you.

My larger point is that it's mostly a Republican/cult topic. No one else really cares or even knows what it is (I'd also challenge that most of the people that claim to know what it is can't explain what it is as demonstrated on this very website). 

Edited by The Dude

Ooooh wait , now we have the word gigalos reading what they want to and including estimates to the side of the equation  they want to ......come on man , give it up ....really ..... I think these Dems have to indulge themselves in some therapy as noted by many phcycologists ....any poll that skewers a Dems thinking  brings out that dem rage .....why is it you Dems always have to be right ....and no no your not....so save the dem spewage because we are ....LOL LOL LOL 

How are white children criminals ,lesser than any other children ,there poor people in every society ....no reason to tell white kids your inferior or a criminal for being white ...or telling any children they are inferior,a criminal .....are we supposed to tell black children they are criminals because they wear hoodies to school ....every video of a crime being committed on the biased demedia shows some one wearing a hoodie .....ooooh where is that dem outrage ,the dem rant.... weekend is coming what blu dem controlled c h I t house city will lead the nation in shootings....I’m sure all the white PRIVELIDGED Dems will be watching from white PRIVELIDGED homes or vacation crib ....no one going to Chicago ,Baltimore,  not the area near the ball field ....LOL LOL 

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

PEN American is a division of PEN International which is a total liberal group going back to the 1920s, founded by communists. 

The 1950s called. Joseph McCarthy would like his "communists" fear mongering back.  

:point:

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

The 1950s called. Joseph McCarthy would like his "communists" fear mongering back.  

:point:

yeah I thought we moved on to Satan worshipping pedophiles.

13 mins ago, The Dude said:

Even the bolded is incorrect. Only 22% had unfavorable opinions of CRT. Another 9% had no opinion. 

22 + 9 = 31% by your math

100% - 68% (those black reported with at least a somewhat positive view) = 32%

I did not lump the no opinions into the unfavorable group, I simple included them in the "not in somewhat support of CRT" group - I chose my treatment and phraseology carefully. 

If you want to dicker over 31 vs 32%, great. Likely a rounding error. 

But the 9% with no opinion are factually in the group outside of those with "at least a somewhat favorable" opinion. 

Just now, Surf bomber said:

How are white children criminals ,lesser than any other children ,there poor people in every society ....no reason to tell white kids your inferior or a criminal for being white ...or telling any children they are inferior,a criminal .....are we supposed to tell black children they are criminals because they wear hoodies to school ....every video of a crime being committed on the biased demedia shows some one wearing a hoodie .....ooooh where is that dem outrage ,the dem rant.... weekend is coming what blu dem controlled c h I t house city will lead the nation in shootings....I’m sure all the white PRIVELIDGED Dems will be watching from white PRIVELIDGED homes or vacation crib ....no one going to Chicago ,Baltimore,  not the area near the ball field ....LOL LOL 

This is a great example of someone who would tell the pollsters they know what CRT is. 

4 mins ago, flyangler said:

22 + 9 = 31% by your math

100% - 68% (those black reported with at least a somewhat positive view) = 32%

I did not lump the no opinions into the unfavorable group, I simple included them in the "not in somewhat support of CRT" group - I chose my treatment and phraseology carefully. 

If you want to dicker over 31 vs 32%, great. Likely a rounding error. 

But the 9% with no opinion are factually in the group outside of those with "at least a somewhat favorable" opinion. 

I'm going by those that have an unfavorable view of CRT which was only 22%. You're lumping the 9% without an opinion into it.

The totals only go to 99% as well which is just a rounding error. 

Even still, only 7% of the black respondents had an unfavorable opinion of CRT. That's the honest accounting. 

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's common sense that the non stop attacks from the right will impact the polls.

lefties aren't engaged in propaganda.

I assume you know this to be true, which is why you try to minimize the reality as you did.

Lefties aren't engaged in propaganda?

Now you can accurately claim to be a published fictional author.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

A dishonest thread title?  @DeepWaters I would like you to check in on this.  You had some interest in the honesty of thread titles, yesterday... I would expect that you still do.

I just got home and skimmed thru this. 

what’s the question? Shoot..

just fill me in briefly if you will