flyangler

Majority Polled &Aware Americans don't support CRT, inclu 32% aware blacks

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

CRT is straight out of the Marxist playbook only where they used classism in other places they realized that wouldn't work on the US where upward mobility is far more attainable by everyone. So they just replaced it with racism. 

I recently went back through The Naked Communist and was amazed not only by how many steps for subversion are no longer necessary in the US but by how many are readily accepted and even defended by the brain dead left.

7 mins ago, occidentalist said:

CRT is straight out of the Marxist playbook

"Moderate Democrats" in the PG don't understand this evidently 

12 mins ago, The Dude said:

How did I skim? 35% of those surveyed had never even heard of it and 46% of those that had heard of it don't have an idea of what it is. Putting that together (35% + (46% of 65%)), gives us roughly 65% of those polled knowing next to nothing about it. 

Oh, so you object to my title, I will change that. 

But, it is a topic that if it concerns you, you know about it. Oldsters, confirmed non-parents and various others who will not have school-aged children won't pay attention about it, ever. 

12 mins ago, The Dude said:

That was my big takeaway. Of course, of the 35% actually familiar with, they'll generally come from cult/Republican circles where its been a huge talking point. They'll also have a negative impression of it as that's what the puppetmasters have been pushing. 

As for your comment, this poll skewed +11% Dem, was of "adults" which skew Dem and included 13% who were not registered voters. How you make the statement above out of that demographic skew is beyond me. 

11 mins ago, occidentalist said:

I recently went back through The Naked Communist ....

In case you missed this

Don't care about the title. I just think the survey illustrates that most people don't care about CRT above all else.

As for the partisan breakdown, it's kind of worthless as we're getting it as an overall number and of those that were familiar with CRT. I'd expect that to skew heavily Republican. 

Also, having looked at the actual poll, the 32% of blacks finding it unfavorable is not remotely accurate and is entirely misleading. Of the black respondents in total, only 65% had even heard of CRT, of that 65% only 51% had a good idea of what it is and of that 51%, 6% had a somewhat unfavorable view and 16% had a very unfavorable view. 

Extrapolating that back, only 7% of black respondents had a somewhat unfavorable or unfavorable view of CRT.

1 min ago, The Dude said:

Also, having looked at the actual poll, the 32% of blacks finding it unfavorable is not remotely accurate and is entirely misleading. Of the black respondents in total, only 65% had even heard of CRT, of that 65% only 51% had a good idea of what it is and of that 51%, 6% had a somewhat unfavorable view and 16% had a very unfavorable view. 

Extrapolating that back, only 7% of black respondents had a somewhat unfavorable or unfavorable view of CRT.

A dishonest thread title?  @DeepWaters I would like you to check in on this.  You had some interest in the honesty of thread titles, yesterday... I would expect that you still do.

58 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I know a little bit about what it is but not enough that I would feel comfortable giving anything but a neutral opinion in a poll.

56 mins ago, Mokes said:

You sound outraged. 

yes my neutral opinion on the matter is a dead give away for the seething anger

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes my neutral opinion on the matter is a dead give away for the seething anger

Now you sound emotionally broken. 

Thread titles says "aware", it is accurate

Dude is trying to attack the source, a particular habit of his to "LoL" the source so that he can then ignore the story, facts or quotes in the process. 

In this case, he's picking on the data, trying to nullify the findings. His argument is that if a majority of Americans are not aware of an issue, that nullifies the opinions of those who are aware and have a view? 

Is that how it works? You are nullifying the findings because not enough people are aware of CRT? 

How about we focus on the OP, which are the findings of this polling of a skewed to liberal population. 

I reported the result of a poll. 32% of aware black Americans are not in somewhat support of CRT, and you would think that would be a cohort who might be more aware than others. 

Sorry, but I find this line of dismissal up there with attacking a source that posts facts so that the facts can be ignored. Rhetorically weak and the refuge of people who want to change the topic. 

11 mins ago, The Dude said:

that is my impression,

republicans (in the cult bubble) have been subject to a LOT of negative propaganda,

the rest of us have not and probably don't have enough information to form a valid opinion.

57 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Not one school system, K-12, in the U.S. teaches CRT as part of it's official curriculum.

Thank god you're getting a jump on a non existent problem.

I'm  assuming you have kids in school and you attend every school board meeting?  

1 hour ago, MaxKatt said:

Smart people like the teachings...

You want soooo badly for people to think  you're smart.  I'm sorry, it's not working.  But it's not a big deal.  Nobody on this site actually knows you.