sytheteacher

Statue of George Floyd

Rate this topic

112 posts in this topic

19 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Since Floyd was from there, and probably couldn't have spelled New Jersey if you gave him all the consonants, this looks like a clear cut case of "cultural appropriation" and the BLM crowd should be up in arms about it.

Wait, what would that do, since they might do more in improvements if they had another "peaceful protest" there than they would do in damages?

The bottom line is some caricature artist probably made enough on that circus clown statue to move out of where he lives to get away from the people he was trying to placate.

Great theory but

Born: 1961 (age 60 years), Salt Lake City, UT

such an odd situation. cops should rot but i just don't see him as some martyr (that could fit a bowling ball in his nostril).

32 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

such an odd situation. cops should rot but i just don't see him as some martyr (that could fit a bowling ball in his nostril).

What I find odd is that so many people can't understand how both those things are perfectly true at the same time 

10 hours ago, oax said:

When the pigeons crap on it will they be labeled racist?

I would love to be that pigeon.

15 mins ago, Popasilov said:

I would love to be that pigeon.

I’m going to start identifying as a pigeon.

6 hours ago, Dan Tinman said:

After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, multiple illegal trespasses, ongoing cocaine, and alcohol addiction, committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, dealing Fentanyl and Meth, passing counterfeit money, beating 4 victims senseless, and being arrested 23 times since 1998, George Floyd hasn't committed a crime in over one year now!

BUT IT DID NET HIS FAMILY $27 MILLION FROM THE STATE AND $20 MILLION FROM A GO FUND ME ACCOUNT.

We are one sick country!!........AND NOT ONE FALLEN COP, ONE SOLDIER, ONE FIRST RESPONDER HAS BEEN HONERED BY HALF OF THE COUNTRY THAT HONORS THIS CRIMINAL...

And to think they said he would never amount to anything.