MaxKatt

14 Republican's voted NO to Federal Holiday remembering end of Slavery

Rate this topic

241 posts in this topic

 

We're about to get a new Federal Holiday recalling the end of slavery.  

 

Only 14 Republicans voted "NO."    Know their names.

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 10.04.17 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Looking for another day off?

 

When you're drinking a beer at a BBQ every June for the rest of your life, remember to thank Democrats and Joe Biden.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ...but why only 14?

 

The Blacks get a whole Month! Gays...Get a Whole Month! George Washington and Abe Lincoln? They get to split One Day!...with all the other presidents. [MLK = Every POTUS]

Veterans? They get One Day!

Enough with your complaining Maxipad! ****ing idiot.

Edited by RockRonin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, RockRonin said:

Awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ...but why only 14?

 

The Blacks get a whole Month! Gays...Get a Whole Month! George Washington and Abe Lincoln? They get to split One Day!...with all the other presidents. [MLK = Every POTUS]

Veterans? They get One Day!

Enough with your complaining Maxipad! ****ing idiot.

 

Complaining?  This is cause for celebration.  The only question is if Joe's going to sign it into law before Juneteenth, or right on Saturday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

 

Complaining?  This is cause for celebration.  The only question is if Joe's going to sign it into law before Juneteenth, or right on Saturday.  

Watch and learn idiot.

Edited by RockRonin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, PCstriper said:

Another holiday for nothing, maybe they can add Saint George Floyd to the Juneteenth Celebration. 

Screw You George Washington...We got "Juneteenth"(The day the Democrats in Texas recognized the Republicans having abolished Slavery).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, RockRonin said:

Screw You George Washington...We got "Juneteenth"(The day the Democrats in Texas recognized the Republicans having abolished Slavery).

Don't  forget Saint George Floyd,  we can get rid of George Washington's Birthday  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PCstriper said:

Don't  forget Saint George Floyd,  we can get rid of George Washington's Birthday  !

Already gone! "Presidents Day" replaced Lincoln and Washington's birthdays. Makes me want to kick a Democrat in the "va-jay-jay".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.