MaxKatt

Blue Lives Matter? (21 Republican's vote NO to honoring 1st Responders.)

Rate this topic

197 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 Republicans vote "No" to honoring officers who struggled to protect and defend the Capitol.  Know their names.

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 5.06.09 PM.png

Edited by MaxKatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Political stunt. As far as I can tell, they didn’t do enough to stop it! 
Of course, when you are under manned and told to stand down, that doesn’t help either! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

21 Republicans vote "No" to honoring officers who struggled to protect and defend the Capitol.  Know their names.

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 5.06.09 PM.png

What is the substance of this bill Maxx? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

21 Republicans vote "No" to honoring officers who struggled to protect and defend the Capitol.  Know their names.

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 5.06.09 PM.png

Pro Tip: Report with honesty.

 

They did not oppose a bill honoring all first responders, they opposed a hill honoring Jan. 6th responders. That means a specific group, not all of them. 

 

The group opposing it are the same ones who say Democrats and the media are overstating the violence. They also have a problem with it honoring the officer who murdered Babbitt. Some voted for previous bills but are not for this one because they feel Democrats are playing political games with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

Pro Tip: Report with honesty.

 

They did not oppose a bill honoring all first responders, they opposed a hill honoring Jan. 6th responders. That means a specific group, not all of them. 

 

The group opposing it are the same ones who say Democrats and the media are overstating the violence. They also have a problem with it honoring the officer who murdered Babbitt. Some voted for previous bills but are not for this one because they feel Democrats are playing political games with it.

 

 

Holy half truth's Batman, I wonder why Max left this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, DoOver said:

Golly this Dandy Gandy Dancer is the Police Officer whom summarily murdered Ashley Babbit.

 

e9cf60f7a46dc081.jpeg

I doubt that dude ever worked on the railroad.  And Ashli Babbitt was killed at the Capitol, not the White House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Holy half truth's Batman, I wonder why Max left this out.

There seems to be a contest today to see who can be the most dishonest without directly lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

There seems to be a contest today to see who can be the most dishonest without directly lying.

You gotta fact check every single thing in this forum before repeating it to anybody whose opinion actually matters. 

Edited by Slacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Slacker said:

I doubt that dude ever worked on the railroad.  And Ashli Babbitt was killed at the Capitol, not the White House.

Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.