Biden is seriously not okay.

Rate this topic

Mokes

13 mins ago, RockRonin said:

This is some really depressing and scary stuff to be looking at this early in the day. Gives any thinking person a feeling of dread.

Either this demented old corruptocrat flushes our country down the tubes, or they replace him with the cackling whore. We're doomed either way with Pelosi and Schumer in control of congress.

"I believe that, uh, by us standing up, and seeing that what we believe to be the case-the overwhelming hyperbole that gets engaged in uh, by so many today, that um, we uh, I guess that old expression is in the proof is in the pudding is in the eating?"

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Just now, Kings over Queens said:

Seems to me that this stuttering problem appears very selectively.  You do portray him as quite the victim over it though.  Poor stuttering President Senior Moment. 

"I believe that, uh, by us standing up, and seeing that what we believe to be the case-the overwhelming hyperbole that gets engaged in uh, by so many today, that um, we uh, I guess that old expression is in the proof is in the pudding is in the eating?"

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I'm on topic. Joe has a well know stuttering problem

Joes problem is far worse than stuttering and you know it. All any sane person needs to do is listen to Joe talk from 3 years ago and listen to him talk now. Quite obvious he has problems.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

2 mins ago, Little said:

" Joe has a well know stuttering problem. You all are making fun of him because of his speech impediment. "  Zak the water boy

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

Seems to me that this stuttering problem appears very selectively.  You do portray him as quite the victim over it though.  Poor stuttering President Senior Moment. 

I look at the selectively edited videos of Biden's stuttering and I don't get my panties all balled in a bunch. The PG righties do. Keep on keeping on my friend.

4 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

He didnt stutter when he delivered his speeches for segregation.

Edited by Little

Ayn Rand

stuttering problem.

what a shameless way of defending someone who is incapable for the job. making up BS or parroting BS, same thing. you and your comrades are clowns and you prove it daily. now he has a stuttering problem? ninja pleez!

Edited by Nite_Bite_00

5 mins ago, Little said:

^ speech impediment.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.