Harf

Where do Rich Liberals Live and Vacation? Diverse Neighborhoods – Right?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

How about Education for their Children? Public Schools – Right?

Hey Liberals, do you believe they really care about Diversity or Inclusion?  I think not and I think you are fools for believing their BS.

But they want you to know they’re thinking about caring about the downtrodden. It’s a noble look. 

According to some Montana demographics and values are linked back to the late 1950’s.  Why would all these Liberals want to live in such a Backward era?

May 11, 2021 — The 13600-acre private club near Big Sky, Montana, where Ben Affleck is said to have a home has counted Bill and Melinda Gates among its ...
But here's some Justification

Bill Gates Can Carbon Offset His Montana Mansion...To Ushttps://newstalk955.com › bill-gates-can-carbon-offset-...

Feb 22, 2021 — Bill Gates Can Carbon Offset His Montana Mansion…To Us ... See Inside Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood's Malibu Beach House:.

As previously posted the rich libs are vacating the dem blu controlled c h I t house city every chance they get....to the white PRIVELIDGED neighbor hoods .....please just keep your c h I t house city crap in the city ....no one wants you contaminating the neighborhood ....LOL LOL LOL 

Any neighborhood that is described as "vibrant" means white people don't live there.  Read some real estate listings and look for the word vibrant and then look where they are.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

As previously posted the rich libs are vacating the dem blu controlled c h I t house city every chance they get....to the white PRIVELIDGED neighbor hoods .....please just keep your c h I t house city crap in the city ....no one wants you contaminating the neighborhood ....LOL LOL LOL 

Yet their FOLLOWERS hang on every word they preach.  I guess they can care about the Black folks from a distance - right? 

Edited by Harf

9 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Any neighborhood that is described as "vibrant" means white people don't live there.  Read some real estate listings and look for the word vibrant and then look where they are.  

well, dark and chitty doesn't sell.

30 mins ago, Heron25 said:

I like "gentrified" as the equivalent of "whitey came in, cleaned up, and chased away all of the most recent inhabitants". 

19 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Systemically dim

Wow! That's a description of a place, I was thinking it was a description of white liberals - silly me....

Just now, flyangler said:

I like "gentrified" as the equivalent of "whitey came in, cleaned up, and chased away all of the most recent inhabitants". 

See, now you ruined it.  You tried to improve something that didn't need improvement.  There are no neighborhoods described as gentrified in their real estate listings.  

14 mins ago, Heron25 said:

See, now you ruined it.  You tried to improve something that didn't need improvement.  There are no neighborhoods described as gentrified in their real estate listings.  

Denver agents take down promotional video called an 'ad for gentrification'

The agents parodied the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' theme song in which they rapped about luxury homes they've sold

Video at issue