Harf

Why judge History with Modern values? Haven’t our values evolved since the

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

delusional fantasies used to deflect from the truth I posted.

read THIS forum harf,

tell me which side posts about a desire for Civil war and Revolution.

who's flags were being waved when our Capitol was assaulted?

Sorry Frank but there are to many quotes from Your Leadership and Educators that contradict what you are proposing.  In addition there's video of your people destroying property and killing people. Ignoring it doesn't change the FACTS

9 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

delusional fantasy.

yeah...I guess all that violence and looting and burning I watched all spring and summer last year was just some made for T.V. movie. You know...the "mostly peaceful protests"...the stuff progressive liberals and TV commentators turned a blind eye to...if not outright approved of with a wink and a nod...because it made Trump look bad. You know...the stuff Pelosi brushed aside saying " people will do what they do." Or Chris Cuomo saying " show me where protests have to be polite and peaceful. " Or Nadler claiming that the vandalism in Portland was a myth propagated by Republicans. They refused to call it what it was...until it started eating into Bidens double digit leads in the polls...then they got a clue.

Just now, Harf said:

Sorry Frank but there are to many quotes from Your Leadership and Educators that contradict what you are proposing. 

what am I proposing???

but can you for once just be honest.

when you read this forum is it left wingers or right wingers who speak favorably of a need for a civil war and/or revolution?

what am I proposing???

but can you for once just be honest.

when you read this forum is it left wingers or right wingers who speak favorably of a need for a civil war and/or revolution?

You are saying your Leadership is not trying to Tear down our Country and its History under the guise of Racism.  To many Dems say it daily for all to hear.

9 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

delusional fantasies used to deflect from the truth I posted.

read THIS forum harf,

tell me which side posts about a desire for Civil war and Revolution.

who's flags were being waved when our Capitol was assaulted?

The thought occurred to me while watching that mob on Jan.6 that the Q-Trump crowd finally  decided to take a page from the Antifa BLM playbook. And that's what really got the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC's panties in a bunch...wondering how far they'd go in imitating what worked the prior spring and summer.

23 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

right wing projection,

read this forum some time and see which side has Civil War and Revolution fantasies.

you should try being more honest.

That there's a kook fringe on the right doesn't mean there isn't one on the left...the concern is how much sway either has over the agenda.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, dixiekraut said:

That there's a kook fringe on the right doesn't mean there isn't one on the left...the concern is how much sway either has over the agenda.

IMO the kook fringe on the Left is running the show and taking their party off the charts.

I've asked this before - Would JFK be a Dem by todays Dem standards? 

Edited by Harf

14 mins ago, dixiekraut said:

There is no kook fringe on the left, the majority of the left has gone kooky. The fringe on the left has become their moderate constituents who are leaving the Democrat party and their extreme liberal left agenda. Just as I did many years ago.

29 mins ago, Harf said:

You are saying your Leadership is not trying to Tear down our Country and its History under the guise of Racism. 

you said I was proposing something,

do you know what that word means?

26 mins ago, dixiekraut said:

That there's a kook fringe on the right doesn't mean there isn't one on the left.

LOL

that's what it means on SOL

it's you guys on the right who have the pro civil war/revolution posts.

are you excusing it because you claim there are equally deranged lefties somewhere else?

7 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you said I was proposing something,

do you know what that word means?

I know you are just a hack with no ability to realize what your side is trying to do.

Here's an example of what is spewed on a daily bases to keep you mindless fools from seeing what's going on.

Merrick Garland — ‘White supremacists are greatest threat to USA’…

1 min ago, Harf said:

I know you are just a hack with no ability to realize what your side is trying to do.

can we please limit ourselves to what is posted HERE.

which is what I am talking about.

FWIW if a leftie on SOL started posting a desire for a civil war or overthrow of our Government, I'd denounce them for it.

I would make lame excuses.....

12 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

that's what it means on SOL

it's you guys on the right who have the pro civil war/revolution posts.

are you excusing it because you claim there are equally deranged lefties somewhere else?

Where did I excuse Radical right behavior? I think I proposed it may be the inevitable response to the Radical behavior on the left. And if you are unaware that the Radical Left even exists...even after all we witnessed last year...well...I don't know what to say to you.

can we please limit ourselves to what is posted HERE.

which is what I am talking about.

FWIW if a leftie on SOL started posting a desire for a civil war or overthrow of our Government, I'd denounce them for it.

I would make lame excuses.....

You and the other lefties here demanded Trump be impeached without any proof of wrongdoing. Believing a completely false document that the Democrat party had made up to discredit President Trump.

And you claim Republicans want to overthrow our Government  !

3 mins ago, dixiekraut said:

Where did I excuse Radical right behavior? 

I asked if you were

to be honest, I have NEVER seen any right winger denounce the numerous posts I read here about a civil war/revolution,

I have assumed the silence = tacit approval.