jkrock

Bird watching is racist

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

I do a lot of birding , always have binoculars with me when I’m afield , fishing , walking the beast , whatever , hit many popular places during migratory periods / census’s , bird counts , I’ve enjoyed it more as I got older , and have greatly increased my involvement since retiring , in over 40 yrs of serious bird watching , various states , a few countries , I could count on one hand how many people of color I’ve observed birding , it’s like the TV commercials that have black people / families , camping , rock climbing , all sorts of outdoorsy pursuits , I’m sure some do , but it’s far from the norm . Black people generally don’t do outdoors where I’m from . Realist not Racist 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Recently I saw a decent sized group of people in Lebanon, CT. They were all standing on the side of the road, most with Bino’s, some even with spotting scopes. Come to find out, they were all there for a pair of Mississippi Kites. Pretty cool looking birds that ain’t from around that area. 

Oh yeah and also, bird watching is not racist and this is really starting to get ridiculous 

Edited by DeepWaters

48 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Recently I saw a decent sized group of people in Lebanon, CT. They were all standing on the side of the road, most with Bino’s, some even with spotting scopes. Come to find out, they were all there for a pair of Mississippi Kites. Pretty cool looking birds that ain’t from around that area. 

Oh yeah and also, bird watching is not racist and this is really starting to get ridiculous 

Oh it’s racist

B999F4EF-A84A-490F-AE39-5A0EBE382E41.jpeg

So we have wokkies ,cancel culture folks,trekkies,fans/fanatics of all types and countless different racesof people....it always ends the same way .....if you don’t like it ,change or we will sue you .....are these folks just looking for the settlement or are so weak they can’t stand the name of a bird,a animated cartoon,the team name,....did they find this on what’s trending on Twitter....c n n the propaganda outlet....if folks don’t like something don’t do it ....do white people complain about being called crackers .....LOL LOL LOL ooooh where’s the outrage ...should we change the name of crackers on every box .....LOL LOL LOL 

It's time to tell these Race baiters to $TFU.  Everyone is sick of the BS.  People know its an attempted power grab by those who are to lazy to earn it the Old fashion way called work.

Black folks are becoming the most needy, insane group of people in America. They have taken the #1 spot from trannies. 

Imagine having so little to do with your life

and needing to find racism in everything

that you analyze the names of birds

to find something to screech and cry about

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

there's no legitimacy behind any of this.

changing a happy black woman on a syrup bottle won't heal these people.

changing the names of birds won't heal people.

tearing down statues won't heal people.

having a black president didn't heal them.

having black billionaires didn't heal them.

having a country do more to uplift and enrich black people than their own native continent of Africa didn't heal them.

it's impossible to heal someone who keeps picking at their scabs.

You know why they can’t heal?  Because white Progs keep telling them they shouldn’t.  They keep telling them they’re victims.  That it’s not their fault.  That they’re owed.  Owed by blameless people.

And that these ridiculous white Progs are their saviours.

It’s like a moron-fest.  An evolutionary black hole.

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”

“I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

“The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

The person who spoke these words was Malcolm-X. He was assassinated two days after expressing the last quote. How ironic. Just saying.

RYAN FORD
Placerville

https://www.mtdemocrat.com/letters/we-should-have-listened/