ace4570

I Have a Theory That Berkley Makes Their Containers Leak on Purpose

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Just hear me out, I've tried everything to make a Gulp container stop leaking. If you really think about it with Gulp as expensive as is it's a great business model. Overtime they make their containers leak just a little bit more every time you open it until you ultimately have to buy a new one. With all that being said, how does everyone store their Gulp to stop this problem? 

I have been fighting the gulp issue for a long time now. This will be my first season using a pelican micro case to store my gulp. So far so good. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, ace4570 said:

Just hear me out, I've tried everything to make a Gulp container stop leaking. If you really think about it with Gulp as expensive as is it's a great business model. Overtime they make their containers leak just a little bit more every time you open it until you ultimately have to buy a new one. With all that being said, how does everyone store their Gulp to stop this problem? 

I would agree with that because it's a good business deal for them.

Planned obsolescence, it goes bad after a short period of time so you have to replace it,, just like certain cars and certain car parts these days.

Look at the LTD / crown Victoria, one of the most reliable vehicles on the road and they stop making it because they were too good.

I know I had three of them and I have one right now that's 31 years old and she go like hell right now.

HH

Edited by Heavy Hooksetter

20 mins ago, triumph said:

Urine specimen bottles. I have a friend get some from work

I have been peeing in my gulp containers. I have this all wrong!

I’ve shared this a few times on here. I’ve been using the same gulp container for 4-5 years. Still zero leaking. 

Don’t rip the film off when you buy a new container. Cut the film, leaving the film on the rim of the container. Then put 2 rubberbands at the base of threads, like gaskets. That’s it. 

83C8CE22-DF3E-482C-B51A-E91863B44E85.gif

5 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

I would agree with that because it's a good business deal for them.

Planned obsolescence, it goes bad after a short period of time so you have to replace it,, just like certain cars and certain car parts these days.

Look at the LTD / crown Victoria, one of the most reliable vehicles on the road and they stop making it because they were too good.

I know I had three of them and I have one right now that's 31 years old and she go like hell right now.

HH

Lincoln Towncar/Crown Vic/Grand Marquis - Best car there is. I have one (TC) with 632,000 miles on it. Driving it to the junkyard this week.

32 mins ago, RockRonin said:

Lincoln Towncar/Crown Vic/Grand Marquis - Best car there is. I have one (TC) with 632,000 miles on it. Driving it to the junkyard this week.

Wow that is amazing but you know what if it was taken care of I ain't surprised because I took care of mine and every single one or even my Mercury cougar XR7 1978 on 367,000 the chassis rotted away.

The 400ci it had in it things  like a bear go right through 15 inches of snow like it was nothing.

They certainly will never ever ever do cars as good as those.

I never even heard of any kind of phones or defects and design with any of them cars like you do now some are known for having bad transmissions some are known for having bad engines oh my goodness.

HH

I pack my mine in extra large condoms ....just like my wiener. 

....when you take off your pants and blouse dress up your trouser mouse.

;;;don't make a mistake ...muzzle your snake.

.....sex is cleaner when you package your wiener ......now we've cum full circle folks.    :wee:

...oh crap!  This is the Main!    My bad!!!!   Sorry.    

giphy.gif