Birdsnester

Found Tackle Bag

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was at Jones Coast Guard station today and there was an Orvis bag next to mine.  No one was anywhere near me except for some folks that just showed up.  So I took the bag with me.  

Anyways, I have a green Orvis bag.  If anyone left it there please let me know.  Upon validation of its contents I will gladly return it.

Just a reminder to all,

I grabbed a luggage tag off a bag in the attic and put my info on it and cell number and attached it to my plug bag.

Class act Birdnester....

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'd contact the Park and get the deets on where their lost and found is. That offers the best chance at getting the bag back to the owner. 

Edited by TopStriperAngler

9 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Just a reminder to all,

I grabbed a luggage tag off a bag in the attic and put my info on it and cell number and attached it to my plug bag.

Class act Birdnester....

This!   I also keep a copy of my fin and licenses in my bag in a zip lock.  With a phone number

25 mins ago, Captain Ahab said:

This!   I also keep a copy of my fin and licenses in my bag in a zip lock.  With a phone number

I keep a laminated copy of my license on each bag zip tied to a ring on each bag.  Has all necessary information on it.  Also one on my crab baskets , minnow trap lines , bracket on the little outboard...etc....    If the po-po ask for a license I can always say it is right on the bag.  They never even look at it.  And it has my name and number if I lose it and an honest person needs to get ahold of me like this classy gentleman did.   Good on him.

10 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Just a reminder to all,

Class act Birdnester....

Good idea. I like that

On 6/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, Birdsnester said:

No one was anywhere near me except for some folks that just showed up.  So I took the bag with me.  

Maybe someone was coming right back for it but you swiped it.  Send it to me and I'll fix it.