ROONERS FLUKE IX - YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?!?!

Rate this topic

Tom T

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Quarantine must mean something different.  I need to update my dictionary.

Stay home and avoid contact with anyone…or go fishing with a guide and a buddy on a tiny center console. Seems pretty close to me :) 

To be honest, I prefer his version to the dictionary version :idea: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

BTW, you asking the maroons for vax cards, proof of antibodies or something before they board the Mimi? 

Zero chance of that, but nobody on the list would show up for the charter while they were under quarantine :wave: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

5 mins ago, TimS said:

Keep it up and I’ll have it change ‘D-bag’ to ‘flyangler’ :beers: 

hey hey hey, i was responding to Ditchbag thinking I was calling him out or something. it is your bot that his beef is with, not me, so why you ragging on me. 

and just to be clear, you would have to change douche_bag, sans the underscore, to make that phunny. 

and your bot still allows douche bag. 

how you feeling btw? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

5 mins ago, squirlyBringer said:

My MAN

So let it be written so let it be done. 

who the frack are you, king of the peanut gallery? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

5 mins ago, TimS said:

Stay home and avoid contact with anyone…or go fishing with a guide and a buddy on a tiny center console. Seems pretty close to me :) 

flats boat, even closer. 

5 mins ago, TimS said:

To be honest, I prefer his version to the dictionary version :idea: 

:hi5:

I follow the science....

- Victor Davis Hanson 

3 mins ago, TimS said:

Zero chance of that, but nobody on the list would show up for the charter while they were under quarantine :wave: 

well, my quarantine expires in 6 days, so....

I will be fishing the beach alone at sunrise tomorrow, maybe sunset tonight, the gulls and pelicans be damned. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

3 mins ago, flyangler said:

who the frack are you, king of the peanut gallery? 

Why do you hate truffles?

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

4 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

This is a fishing trip thread....right?

You girls are so funny!

hey, crabby, go back to the kitchen and cook your crotch crabs

- Victor Davis Hanson 

25 mins ago, TimS said:

Keep it up and I’ll have it change ‘D-bag’ to ‘flyangler’ :beers: 

please please please....

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

7 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

please please please....

e tu Brute

:waiting:

- Victor Davis Hanson 

3 hours ago, Tom T said:

:read: 

Capture.JPG

Hahaha.... ignorance is bliss and he is quite blissful.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

• Tom T unpinned this topic