fish643

Meanwhile in Calif .... Reparations

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Meanwhile in the California legislature, the ludicrous notion of Reparations is on the table. At the heart of this discussion is liberals cry of 'White Privilege'.

I have decided my thinking is not 'WOKE' enough on this topic, so I have decided to support the concept of 'White Privilege' - just as soon as we have Equality in all the following:

A National White Lives Matter Organization

An NAAWP

A White History Month

A White Caucus

'White Only' Scholarships

White Entertainment TV

'White Male' representation targets in Corporate hiring

White only Marches

White Churches

For this cry of 'White Privilege' to be so loud among Democrats, I am sure we must have all these things and I am just unaware. Anyone with knowledge of these discriminatory organizations and events, insights are appreciated.

Edited by fish643

I identify as a previously enslaved black man trapped in my cis gendered white man's body. 

I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!! (and money)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Being of distant Irish ancestry, I too demand reparations for the enslavement of over 500,000 Irish to the New World by King James and Cromwell.

They were treated worse than the black slaves that came later when the Irish source dried up.

Edited by zybathegeek

Equal wealth has many forms .....appeasements,mobrule,bidens manifesto ......ooooh what taxpayers are footing the Bill on this horse c h I t ....the $400k crowd is tapped out with the so called inferstructure bill LOL LOL LOL .....my family was ruled by the king i demand my rightful REPORATIONS with lost property....my family also suffered traumatic experiences in world war 1 and world war 2 ...so gruesome are the details ,bu bu buttt buttt I can’t even print them ....when do we get payed up ....

1 hour ago, D_L said:

6654067B-D3C1-4669-9089-CDC4E270464A.jpeg

7 mins ago, RockRonin said:

This exactly.

...is exactly what the term 'bread and circuses' means.

6 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

...is exactly what the term 'bread and circuses' means.

Yeah. I wonder how amused they'll be when the war starts. All it's going to take is one highly placed rat to turn.

21 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

There are Progs lurking through this thread right now that are fully on board with this profoundly stupid notion.

Because they're racists and this helps relieve some of their self loathing, that's caused by that.

5 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Somehow I have trouble caring what California does with their money 

California has 55 congressional delegates.  California may have the single greatest impact on the US economy.  Those two things in combination mean that whatever CA does to itself likely leaves the nation picking up the mess.

It might be a good idea to pay attention to what’s happening there.