One Tube Belt Plug Bag

Rate this topic

WindAndWater

Curious about what one tube belt plug bag is working out well for you. 

Interested in gear up’s water bottle/one tube holster but the tube is only 6” deep. Thinking at least 8” would be much better and convenient. Emailed them to ask about this. 

ODM makes an AIO single tube bag that looks interesting. Not sure if it’s a little bulkier than I would like it to be. And it doesn’t have a latch on it the way gear up’s bag does. 

Anything else out there that’s a solid  design in a single tube that’s about 3”x8”? Not sure if I missed this in some other threads. Thanks. 

(*member previously known as 'SoCalStripers')

I had Adis from gear up make me one in the fall. It’s a full length, all black plain Jane with his yellow patch. It’s been on my belt since I got it. Primarily used for longer/large plugs when my two tube has a shorter variety in it. Well worth the money I spent. Hope that helps. 

Paintball tubes are a good cheap option, I keep my skin plugs in one 

I have a single tube flatlander and I wish it had a belt loop sewn on, it's a little over engineered with the buddy lock plate but it is very nicely made otherwise

"A jury of flies, likely to condemn and betray all the trouts in the river" - Izaak Walton