Octopotamus

Biden is giving your vaccine shot to the Muslims

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

Just now, zak-striper said:

I support "defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

You don't.

No you do not, you support and applaud extra-judicial executions of innocent citizens.

16 hours ago, Octopotamus said:

A good reason to give tax cuts to the wealthiest among us.

Get your vax yet hypocrite? Bet not. 

6 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

No you do not, you support and applaud extra-judicial executions of innocent citizens.

I support "defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

You don't.

23 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Huh?

The smart people in the U.S. are mostly vaccinated. That's why MA is the highest vaccinated state in the country.

The remaining vaccine/covid deniers, aka, idiots, are the same people who think that illegals are taking jobs that 'Muricans are actually willing to do.

Are you saying blacks and other people of color are idiots?

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Nope. You just did.

Do us a favor and go inject some disenfectant while you stick a 300W lightbulb up your arse to kill some virus.

Edited by zak-striper

Just now, zak-striper said:

Nope. You just did.

Do us a favor and go inject some disenfectant while you stick a 300W light up your arse to kick some virus.

Come on...re-read what you wrote.  Then look at vaccination rates amongst different groups.   

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

Do us a favor and go inject some disenfectant while you stick a 300W light up your arse to kick some virus.

:bucktooth:

1 min ago, Heron25 said:

Come on...re-read what you wrote.  Then look at vaccination rates amongst different groups.   

I made no mention of race. You did, you racist.

1 min ago, Heron25 said:

Being anti vax is not the intelligent play. It doesn't matter if you are a minority or a republican. (40%?!!)

Thank you all for the coming endemic which will replace the pandemic. I imagine it will end up being another "flu".

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Communists like octo worry so much about other people instead of minding their own business. 
If he has the shot why does he screech and cry so much about those that don’t?  According to the cult of fauci he should have nothing to fear from those that are unvaccinated if he actually got his. But he didn’t answer me if he did though. 

The only downside is that some governors won’t open the state 100% until the vaccination rate reaches 70%. 

It’s time to repeal the governors’ emergency powers. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

20 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

Being anti vax is not the intelligent play. It doesn't matter if you are a minority or a republican. (40%?!!)

Thank you all for the coming endemic which will replace the pandemic. I imagine it will end up being another "flu".

Did you get yours yet?  You were so worried about it and critical of others to get jabbed.  

Posting in the middle of a work day?  Your season done and your excuse to delay the vax?