Keltan

Their missiles are active and they hit pretty much what they want to hit

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

The Defense Department on Monday released newly declassified footage of the ballistic missile strikes on Al Asad last year. The Jan. 8 2020 attack was retaliation for a U.S. drone strike five days earlier that had killed Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds force.

Trump showed em!

27 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

I’ll be the one to say it.  If Trump invaded Iran, he’d still be President.

I know your only trolling, but for what objective?

37 mins ago, Dave588 said:

Never mind, my apologies, because Trump is still president, in the US’s great tradition of Game of Throne’s right to the presidency.

6 mins ago, fishhappy said:

He is not trolling. 

You think the political establishment in America would have been sated by the profits of another war and would not have resorted to mail in ballot tricks?

48 mins ago, Dave588 said:

The nuke deal, our position getting bombed, Israel, a ton of reasons exist.  Objective being to remove the regime like every other crappy war we’ve been involved in the last 30 years.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, Dave588 said:

You think the political establishment in America would have been sated by the profits of another war and would not have resorted to mail in ballot tricks?

I’m saying a president in office during a war would likely be able to move a few percent higher, and with the electoral college, that few percent means Georgia , Wisconsin, and Arizona.

For real, if the US was at war with Iran Trump would have won. I’m not talking some pirate hunting off the African coast, or a skirmish with a third world country, like, oh I don’t know, I’ll pick one - Macedonia; I’m talking a real war that would last years and might go global.

Edited by fishhappy

10 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

The nuke deal, our position getting bombed, Israel, a ton of reasons exist.  Objective being to remove the regime like every other crappy war we’ve been involved in the last 30 years.  

Before revolution, Iran was a modern country. Lot of unhappy Iranians since. I think Iran should fix Iran.

3 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

I’m not worried. Biden and the career politicians from Washington DC are in charge now. You know, “the adults”. 

We are in good hands. Joe knows how to lead. 

You have to be careful when you make sarcastic comments like this. Someone unfamiliar with your style might think you meant that.

4 hours ago, Keltan said:

As far as I know, this is the first time that the USA has been attacked by missiles. I don't know if you watched this video.............it is now clear to me why you did not respond to it by force . This is the first time your army has faced an opponent who can fight back .Does that mean Iran will be the next country with nuclear weapons ? 

You don't know much then. In Gulf War One, Saddam attacked our bases with Scud (Ballistic) Missiles. American troops died in those attacks. Every manner of missiles have been fired at our troops, from mortars, to RPGs, to MANPADs to medium range ballistic missiles since 1991. 

If you think because you saw a few Democrat stooges in uniform crying for a Democrat propaganda program, that we see a conventionally armed Iran as a threat to our military, you obviously don't understand the meaning of "Super-Power". You've slept safe in your bed all your life, because you've been under our protection. Iran wasn't demonstrating their abilities, with every missile, they were praying that no Americans were killed in the attack. We had a real president then and the men at that base wouldn't have been the ones responding to this attack.

Don't mistake Democrat propaganda, or the weakness of their current CiC as a sign that Iran is "strong". When you get a chance, you should research why the Russians devote so much time and money to developing SAM technology and why every enemy nation spends so much to buy it. I'll give you a hint, it's not because we don't own the sky and the seas. Right now, the best weapon enemy nations have against the US Armed Forces is our president.

14 hours ago, Keltan said:

As far as I know, this is the first time that the USA has been attacked by missiles. I don't know if you watched this video.............it is now clear to me why you did not respond to it by force . This is the first time your army has faced an opponent who can fight back .Does that mean Iran will be the next country with nuclear weapons ? 

Well, they do manage to hit the ground most of the time.

These missiles are a direct result of global climate change, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY racial INEQUITY caused by hundreds of years of white supremacist systemic race stuff. 

Co.e on man!!!! 

Iran is a tiny little country. 

So what if so.e people did some things. 

17 hours ago, Keltan said:

Does that mean Iran will be the next country with nuclear weapons ? 

If they do it's because the ex insurrectionist-in-chief backed out of the Iran treaty, leaving Iran free to develop weapons and nukes to their hearts content.

13 mins ago, zak-striper said:

If they do it's because the ex insurrectionist-in-chief backed out of the Iran treaty, leaving Iran free to develop weapons and nukes to their hearts content.

Psst, they never stopped.