Stopsign32v

What do you guys use to clean rods after use if you are away from home?

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fmtuna said:

I thought things usually stayed in their lane for just a little while longer.... here...

Stopped by the old place the other day.... left  fast...

just stay outta dry dock and it's not all that bad

I bought an Arra 1083 from a fella about 6 yrs ago who really babied this rod.  Polished her up and everything.  I have come to love this thing.  Use it almost exclusively anymore.  And nope, never once cleaned her.  The seller would be so disappointed. 

4 mins ago, fishless said:

I bought an Arra 1083 from a fella about 6 yrs ago who really babied this rod.  Polished her up and everything.  I have come to love this thing.  Use it almost exclusively anymore.  And nope, never once cleaned her.  The seller would be so disappointed. 

I have one and love it myself.  Tell me, what lure rating do you find excels with this rod and what's your best lure with it?  What do you have it paired up with?

13 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

I have one and love it myself.  Tell me, what lure rating do you find excels with this rod and what's your best lure with it?  What do you have it paired up with?

I have a VR50 on it and I love tossing stuff like the 4 and 5 inch mag darter or things in around 1 oz range.  It can handle more thou like metal lips and such.