Keltan

If you want to feel like a piece of ****

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

Just  watch this , at least that's how I felt afterwards. 

I have a good life, I earn well, raised two children ....... I often spend money on things I don't need and they don't mean anything to me.Sometimes I give a little money to someone who needs help .......... if I remember to do that next day ! How did we become like this? Selfish, we live only for ourselves and we can do much more....... more than buying a new fishing reel which I don t need anyway  ??? God knows how many lives we could have saved  if we were not what we are ! Today, for the first time, I am ashamed of who I am !

If God really exists, now is the time to show up and save this brave young woman............

6 mins ago, Sparky said:

I ain't watching 

5 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Yea, I'm a wimp, I ain't watching. 

I wallow around in pain everyday at work. I watched it. She gets covered in golden confetti . Not so bad. You guys our getting mushy.

9 hours ago, Brother Brian said:

I wallow around in pain everyday at work. I watched it. She gets covered in golden confetti . Not so bad. You guys our getting mushy.

Every year, I get worse about this stuff. 

As a man said once; I was complaining about not having good shoes until I saw a man with no feet.

Look at those who are better off than you and also those who are in a worst case, then you may find some balance.

Life was never fair. That's how it is.

we all have our lot in life, feel bad for the girl, but I'll never feel bad for having disposable income and or to many rods . I made it it's mine, I'll waste it as I see fit

25 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

we all have our lot in life, feel bad for the girl, but I'll never feel bad for having disposable income and or to many rods . I made it it's mine, I'll waste it as I see fit

I understand that .But................we have chosen to live in a society ,  we set the rules .Obviously we didn't do enough. We could have saved this girl and many others ............. only if we weren't selfish

2 mins ago, Keltan said:

I understand that .But................we have chosen to live in a society ,  we set the rules .Obviously we didn't do enough. We could have saved this girl and many others ............. only if we weren't selfish

What the hell are you talking about? We didn't do enough?  We could have saved this girl? If you have the cure to cancer please share it. 

5 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

What the hell are you talking about? We didn't do enough?  We could have saved this girl? If you have the cure to cancer please share it. 

and many others!

he's just another wealth sharing SJW