Sudsy

Town, west side of Barnegate bay, beach badge to fish?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

**** that town. I work in Toms River and had plans of trying to fish over there last year. That is until I saw a post on here about it. I refuse to pay for a license or to park

or any extra BS money grab by a town. All they want to do is keep people out. Which if that’s how the town votes then that’s how it goes. They aren’t getting my money. 

1 hour ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

**** that town. I work in Toms River and had plans of trying to fish over there last year. That is until I saw a post on here about it. I refuse to pay for a license or to park

or any extra BS money grab by a town. All they want to do is keep people out. Which if that’s how the town votes then that’s how it goes. They aren’t getting my money. 

There aren't many that are free anymore.  Even in florida I was fishing places that you had to pay to park.  Imagine 2 am having to pay a meter per half hour just so you can see if a bite is on and having to run back to it when you find out it is.

Spring lake has been threatening to put meters up ......a week ago there was a beach pass shack and lifeguard chair opposite the jetty on thee fishermen’s beech .....they do let dogs on the beech in the am to c h I t the place up and pee on your chair/blanket/fishing equipment ...LOL LOL LOL .....but no beech badges as of last year .....we shall see next week about this year