Greedy Governor destine to ruin IBSP

Rate this topic

tacoboy

17 mins ago, CharlieK said:

Not positive but I did hear that the original number was 8000

I was going to to say 6000 so having somewhere near10K permits out there for the summer season will be a shatshow.

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

13 mins ago, Duff said:

I thought that there was a 500 vehicle limit. So even if you have a permit, you may not get on ?

I also think they cut the number of permits short early this year.  Maybe some of those 3k are just giving the  back into the pool.  

The place is a circus.  Has been for a long time now.  This is just some Karen's getting their panties twisted and shouting at the clouds.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

21 hours ago, fishless said:

Minimum 10 yrs on the AWD.  I own a Subaru Outback.  Never drove on but riding with friends I would see my exact car cruising up and down the beach with no trouble.  At the end of the day stopping at the Wawa on the West side of the bridge I cant tell you over the yrs how many ppl in the parking lot would comment they saw me on the beach and asked how the Outback handles the sand.

A rugged vehicle indeed. :th:

34 mins ago, Duff said:

I thought that there was a 500 vehicle limit. So even if you have a permit, you may not get on ?

Before the SUV craze of the 80's, if you saw 5 trucks on the beach, you saw them all.

My last permit was 2016. I'm prob done now. 70's & 80's there were lots bass and blue blitzes that lasted almost all day. I'm saddened and feel sorry for those who follow me. They may never experience what a true blitz is.