tacoboy

Greedy Governor destine to ruin IBSP

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

I just got back from IBSP, our esteemed high d*ck whistle in charge has ok'd the sale of an addition 3, 000 buggy permits and has gone so far as to STEAL an additional 300 plus yards of Gillikens in order to enlarge the swimming beach!!!!  As well as allowing AWD vehicles! I saw 2 stuck yesterday!!!  You can bet the accesses will be a nightmare with the influx on bone heads coming to play!!! Instead of jacking the price by 50.00 and keeping a sane limit on passes he thinks thinks adding 3000 passes won't have an adverse impact on the wildlife, beach conditions, air up stations! Add to all this the sale of booze!!! That's a real money maker!! Sell 'em booze then write 'em DUI's as they leave!!!! The selective enforcing of mobile sport fishing regs has been an issue for many years! Hard to sell passes if you make people follow the rules!! Haven't seen anyone ticketed or chased off for playing where you're supposed to be fishing!!! Sorry for the rant but after 35 consectutive seasons I've had my fill! Sorry for the rant as a first post but this seemed the best venue to maybe get a petiton started??? Any ideas how I can do this? I also have to wonder??? Isn't the money generated by the sale of these permits supposed to go back into fishing???? My guess is it's not!!!!! This is from this morning!IMG_0682.jpg.aef33637d5da56202cdb42731caab8ac.jpg

The Tiki Bar launched under Gov. Christie.  $$$ generated from the sale of passes do not go toward fishing.  AWD vehicles have been on the beach for at least 10 years.  Looks like you had plenty of space in your pic to fish without the massive crowds.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, fishless said:

The Tiki Bar launched under Gov. Christie.  $$$ generated from the sale of passes do not go toward fishing.  AWD vehicles have been on the beach for at least 10 years.  Looks like you had plenty of space in your pic to fish without the massive crowds.

Yep, Christe brought the booze in but AWD have been there for a while (10 yrs???) but the rules have been rewritten to "allow" them. AND shortening Gllikens is flat out B$. encroach on the A7 area that's a circus already!!!

Edited by tacoboy
avoid review

1 hour ago, tacoboy said:

Yep, Christe brought the booze in but AWD have been there for a while (10 yrs???) but the rules have been rewritten to "allow" them. AND shortening Gllikens is flat out B$. encroach on the A7 area that's a circus already!!!

Minimum 10 yrs on the AWD.  I own a Subaru Outback.  Never drove on but riding with friends I would see my exact car cruising up and down the beach with no trouble.  At the end of the day stopping at the Wawa on the West side of the bridge I cant tell you over the yrs how many ppl in the parking lot would comment they saw me on the beach and asked how the Outback handles the sand.

Edited by fishless

2 hours ago, fishless said:

Minimum 10 yrs on the AWD.  I own a Subaru Outback.  Never drove on but riding with friends I would see my exact car cruising up and down the beach with no trouble.  At the end of the day stopping at the Wawa on the West side of the bridge I cant tell you over the yrs how many ppl in the parking lot would comment they saw me on the beach and asked how the Outback handles the sand.

I've seen outbacks going back maybe 10 yrs, even a mercedes SW. BUT the rules have always state 4wd ONLY!!!!

4 hours ago, fishless said:

I am fairly sure funds (a portion of) generated from tackle, permits and licenses is required to go into a designated cache not the general feeding trough that politicians feed off of!

2 hours ago, fishless said:

Subaru makes a good awd no doubt about it. Not all AWD is created equal. I have a toyota awd and I'm not 100% sure i would make it there. If it were packed I'd be fine sometimes the sand there is real loose and deep. Honestly I think good ground clearance is just as important. If I got stuck I would have @Goldy yank me out. I hear he gets real pissed if you dont say thank you.

Edited by adams54

3 mins ago, adams54 said:

Subaru makes a good awd no doubt about it. Not all AWD is created equal. I have a toyota awd and I'm not 100% sure i would make it there. If it were packed I'd be fine sometimes the sand there is real loose and deep. If I got stuck I would have @Goldy yank me out. I hear he gets real pissed if you dont say thank you.

No more assisting people.  I would drive right by

Just now, Goldy said:

No more assisting people.  I would drive right by

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice......ya aint gonna fool me again.

-George W. Bush

15 mins ago, adams54 said:

Subaru makes a good awd no doubt about it. Not all AWD is created equal. I have a toyota awd and I'm not 100% sure i would make it there. If it were packed I'd be fine sometimes the sand there is real loose and deep. Honestly I think good ground clearance is just as important. If I got stuck I would have @Goldy yank me out. I hear he gets real pissed if you dont say thank you.

I also hear he's a real good yanker.