pattycakes

Deeper Diving darter recomendations

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I am new to surf fishing and am building a plug arsenal and am looking for recommendations for deeper diving darters. At the moment I have a jr subdarter and it does not get deep enough for some of the areas that I have been fishing. Im still in school so I dont have the liberty of buying everything and trying it out so I was hoping that I could get some recommendations for deeper diving darters and what the differences between some of the standard darters are such as the superstrike and northbar.    

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, pattycakes said:

I am new to surf fishing and am building a plug arsenal and am looking for recommendations for deeper diving darters. At the moment I have a jr subdarter and it does not get deep enough for some of the areas that I have been fishing. Im still in school so I dont have the liberty of buying everything and trying it out so I was hoping that I could get some recommendations for deeper diving darters and what the differences between some of the standard darters are such as the superstrike and northbar.    

Seed420 makes the best darter I ever owned/ fished.

His are killers. 

IMG_20200619_014041.jpg.5ebc9d71ed523b0913cf3933b56a54d3.jpg

IMG_20200619_015602.jpg.b4b6106cd3efce987913bffa85f28d49.jpg

HH

Edited by Heavy Hooksetter