jolly mon

Wow got a suprise today

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, MikeMc said:

How does you son get married and not tell you for a month? :squid:

HBD, regardless.

He said  it's because with his work hours and her work hours and moving they  didn't have any time to drive over and tell us and wanted to do it in person and on the phone . 

1 hour ago, jolly mon said:

He said  it's because with his work hours and her work hours and moving they  didn't have any time to drive over and tell us and wanted to do it in person and on the phone . 

I take it, then, that getting married was more of a formality to them instead of an event. Still have to get them a gift? :D 

On 6/6/2021 at 9:22 AM, tper said:

If you have no debt - and am only 58 how much does one need to retire?   Biggest obstical I see is health care -- just wondering 

Tper

tper. Fidelity has a a very good retirement planner and you don't need an account to use it. 

8 hours ago, MikeMc said:

I take it, then, that getting married was more of a formality to them instead of an event. Still have to get them a gift? :D 

We were talking about that today and with my MIL  as to what to do. 

They said they were going to have a Ceremony on the one year anniversary.  But if life gets in the way of that we want to do it now.  I'll keep you posted 

8 hours ago, jolly mon said:

We were talking about that today and with my MIL  as to what to do. 

They said they were going to have a Ceremony on the one year anniversary.  But if life gets in the way of that we want to do it now.  I'll keep you posted