jolly mon

Wow got a suprise today

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, jolly mon said:

Well my Birthday was Friday we did a family dinner on Saturday so everyone could be there . My youngest son brought his girlfriend and her 2 girls. 

Then they let us know that she wasn't a girlfriend anymore they had gotten married a month earlier.  So I got a new computer,  paid for house,  and a new Daughter inlaw and 2 grandchildren.  All of them are wonderful and I'm happy to have them in the family.  I come be a happier man, A  loving wife,  two good sons , now 5 grandchildren,  Retired  , Paid off house,  no Debt  , Life is Good. 

Nice enjoy!  Fish hard! 

2 hours ago, jolly mon said:

Well my Birthday was Friday we did a family dinner on Saturday so everyone could be there . My youngest son brought his girlfriend and her 2 girls. 

Then they let us know that she wasn't a girlfriend anymore they had gotten married a month earlier.  So I got a new computer,  paid for house,  and a new Daughter inlaw and 2 grandchildren.  All of them are wonderful and I'm happy to have them in the family.  I come be a happier man, A  loving wife,  two good sons , now 5 grandchildren,  Retired  , Paid off house,  no Debt  , Life is Good. 

I love it when a plan comes together.

Congrats.

If you have no debt - and am only 58 how much does one need to retire?   Biggest obstical I see is health care -- just wondering 

Tper

11 hours ago, jolly mon said:

Nice!

1 hour ago, tper said:

If you have no debt - and am only 58 how much does one need to retire?   Biggest obstical I see is health care -- just wondering 

Tper

Who knows?

Everyone is different.

But, the general rule is the more the merrier.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 6/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, jolly mon said:

You are living my dream. I’m mid 40’s, mountain of debt and want to Kill myself daily. 

enjoy!

Edited by ErikT