Jmat321

Trump Pondering Run for the House

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

He can do that ....and who would trump be replacing....

They are picking up a house seat because of the census.  It will be a new, open seat.

Trump can run and has to get the votes ....pelosi and trump on the house floor together .....bu bu buttt butttt will pelosi and the terrorist squad totally be intersectionalists and all their craniums implode of just the thought ....gauph gauph  

1 hour ago, Jetty Jumper said:

I would like to see ....  Nancy having to relinquish the gavel to Trump.:laugh:

Pelosi-with-gavel.png

I was just thinking the same thing. Imagine Trump winning the seat, the Republicans retaking the House, Trump immediately being voted SOTH, then Impeaching Biden and Harris, becoming POTUS again, then since it would be less than half the term, being eligible to run for reelection in 2024. That would make so many heads explode it would be like 'Scanners' on steroids. 

All highly unlikely scenarios, but an amusing thought.

6 mins ago, RockRonin said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Imagine Trump winning the seat, the Republicans retaking the House, Trump immediately being voted SOTH, then Impeaching Biden and Harris, becoming POTUS again, then since it would be less than half the term, being eligible to run for reelection in 2024. That would make so many heads explode it would be like 'Scanners' on steroids. 

All highly unlikely scenarios, but an amusing thought.

That would cause liberal heads to explode all across America  !!! I would love to see it !!!

3 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

What district? Which counties?

Have the districts been redrawn yet?

That is usually a fight.

And, Trump has to be a resident of that district. 

Would he move?

This is a lie.  There’s rumors of him being speaker of the house.   The constitution is unclear on whether someone that isn’t a sitting member of congress can be speaker.   I thought newt was

I think he is misleading the Left with something shiny as he prepares for 2024. Or perhaps a strategy to get in there earlier when the voter fraud is fully exposed as undeniable.