PeteA

Tattoo Tackle's - Shout Out!

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Picked up 2 Tattoo Tackle's Sea Pups - 2oz (basically a spook shape) Had blues all over them today! Land 2, lost 2 and bunch of misses. Used the white and fished it like a pencil popper. The fish couldn't resist them. So I want to give a shout out to Christian Martin the owner and maker of Tattoo Tackle's. The fit and finish on these are just great. The action is stellar. And they cast like a rocket. Great lures, great guy to deal with. *

IMG_2385.jpg

Edited by TimS
We don't promote commercial sites here - it's in the Guidelines at the top of the page - thanks.

1 hour ago, PeteA said:

Picked up 2 Tattoo Tackle's Sea Pups - 2oz (basically a spook shape) Had blues all over them today! Land 2, lost 2 and bunch of misses. Used the white and fished it like a pencil popper. The fish couldn't resist them. So I want to give a shout out to Christian Martin the owner and maker of Tattoo Tackle's. The fit and finish on these are just great. The action is stellar. And they cast like a rocket. Great lures, great guy to deal with. *

IMG_2385.jpg

Tattoos are awesome. I love their 1.5 oz bay swimmer. I had some nice fish on it this year when nothing else worked for me 

That SeaPup is one of my all-time favorite daytime searching lures. I've been using it regularly since Tattoo (When Mike Dauphin made them) first started putting them out, years ago.  Definitely a top-rate plug. 

7 hours ago, levari said:

Awesome lures..can’t figure out why his popularity did not sky rocket...

Paints plugs to catch fish not fisherman.  Has a plug style for every situation at a reasonable price.  

7 hours ago, fishless said:

Paints plugs to catch fish not fisherman.  Has a plug style for every situation at a reasonable price.  

Yup, these are no nonsense fish catchers.  Tattoos are not the prettiest paint job or finnish, but just flat out catches fish.  Turns out, you dont need fishscale patterns or gasoline paint jobs to catch fish.....

On 6/5/2021 at 3:31 PM, PeteA said:

IMG_2385.jpg

:):)