Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

voter disenfranchisement

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

When black people go to vote and they get turned away because they don't have their vaccine passport (proof they got the shot) due to past history in this country when it comes to black people and the (leftists in) government (Tuskegee Study), what will the reaction be?

They should have trusted the science. Democrats listened to the science, they know what is good for black people. Look at the clothes, food, shelter, and jobs they gave black people in the 17 and 1800's. They have only ever looked out for the well being of black people.

I don't think they can do that. I believe it would be equivalent to a poll tax. "No Vaccine-No Vote" would be shot down faster than a leftist meme.

Well, dems also think Blacks are too stupid to get the vaccine anyways...so there's that.   

3 mins ago, JimP said:

Well, dems also think Blacks are too stupid to get the vaccine anyways...so there's that.   

And IDs and lawyers and accountants. Seems to be a theme amongst dimms in all things irt black and brown folks and not just elected dimms but here as well. That prejudice and racism runs deep in them.

Just now, Rickman said:

And IDs and lawyers and accountants. Seems to be a theme amongst dimms in all things irt black and brown folks and not just elected dimms but here as well. That prejudice and racism runs deep in them.

They really can't help it.  I just resent the pure projection on their part.   Leave me out of their inadequacies as human-beings.  

1 hour ago, Rickman said:

It's called "Paternal" or "Paternalistic" racism. The Democrats used to say the same thing about Blacks when they were slaves on their plantations...well, their other plantations.