blake30615

Great cover bands.

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

I'm a huge RUSH fan. They were around 48 years. Neil Peart(Drummer)died of Brain cancer and their went RUSH off to retirement. So you have their music, but never to see again. So what you have is hundreds of famous bands and not famous bands covering them to keep the torch lit. This is a good one.

There is a Rush tribute band, Lotus Flower. 3 dudes, and they look like the guys. The bassist is really cool, talked to him a bit. Saw them up at the Pickle Barrell in Killington 2 years ago. Unbelievable how good they are. Check them out sometime.

Just now, slicedcornbread said:

Rush = Probably the worst rock band ever. EVER!!!!!!!!!! :squid:

Seriously, they were so annoying. Especially that chick that sings lead. :dismay:

That's because you're an musical idiot who probably thinks rap is music. 

3 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

Rush = Probably the worst rock band ever. EVER!!!!!!!!!! :squid:

Seriously, they were so annoying. Especially that chick that sings lead. :dismay:

Agreed. I hate Rush. Wife loves them. We don't talk about it lol. 

8 hours ago, blake30615 said:

I'm a huge RUSH fan. They were around 48 years. Neil Peart(Drummer)died of Brain cancer and their went RUSH off to retirement. So you have their music, but never to see again. So what you have is hundreds of famous bands and not famous bands covering them to keep the torch lit. This is a good one.

I love Rush and I'm a drummer...THAT was ****ing awful. :upck: 

Back in the 80’s when Long Island was the Mecca for live music, there were tons of cover bands like Zebra, Essence, Twisted Sister, etc. 

10 hours ago, blake30615 said:

Awful, I want my click back.